**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Infos about The Collector

I'm looking for infos on The Collector. His specials, are they contact or not?

Because, I want to try him with The Hood. Invisibility. Give him a 45% miss on contact and 90% on non-contact.

Plus, critical rating up while invisible and stagger buff.

Plus, synergy with Dormammu/Kingpin/Mordo/Joe Fixit

Competition
Kingpin: 15% Rage conversion chance.
The Hood: 20% Invisibility Duration.
Joe Fixit: 15% Attack while the opponent has a Debuff.

Crime Bosses Level 3
Villain champions gain +75% Armor and Critical Hit Chance.
Dark Empowerment | 2 x Level 3
Non-Robot Villain champions have 2 x 20% chance to Revive with 10% health when receiving a knock out blow.

All Champions gain +9% Special 3 Damage.

What's your opinions??

Comments

• Options
    TrollllolllloTrollllollllo Posts: 113
    Hood will only work when the collector has high health. Once you get down to around 70% the collectors AAR will kick in and your invisibility will be hard pressed to come into effect.
  • Options
    My recollection is the Collector's specials are non-contact, but keep in mind that as far as I'm aware as the fight progresses all forms of attack evasion degrade. I know that includes all passive evades like Daredevil, and I have no reason to believe it does not include Hood's invisibility.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    ka70s2e2b44s.jpeg
    Cheers
  • Options
    NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Thanks guys.
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    in my personal experience, for the first time it's all about your units and stash

spider stark, dormammu or vision will help, but you will die a lot anyways, there is no strategy, just hit him till he dies
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,208 ★★★★★
    Mordo vs Collector . He can't be AAR reduced and he can block unblockable specials and he got a lot of energy resist , he works
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    in my personal experience, for the first time it's all about your units and stash

spider stark, dormammu or vision will help, but you will die a lot anyways, there is no strategy, just hit him till he dies

This is pretty true. I figured I was good enough to get him pretty down with Magik, LC, and Vision, but honestly he’s too fast and there’s waaaayyyyy to much going on to really do the fight well for the first time. Find someone who gets indestructible like LC or hulk with a synergy and you will be doing really well for yourself. Indestructible buffs are your biggest ally in this fight the first time around. (KM doesn’t count because you need to get to an L2 and all of the collectors specials are more than 3 hits)

You mostly just use revives. Rework your mastery’s to get full courage and a point in assasssin.