**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for a Chill semiretirement Alliance

Hello, just got back to the game from a 4 months retirement. Real life has to come 1st but I'm still very active. Looking for a chill laid back alliance. I have 2 accounts I would like to bring and help out as possible. My Line ID is phet5267 plz hmu and we talk. Thank for Y'all time and God Bless!

Comments

• edited September 2018
    Hey there, I went ahead and moved your post to the Alliance Recruitment section so that you can have an easier time finding an alliance. Good luck!
  • Thank You
  • You can join us @ Free To Play. I need your in game name I’ll send you the invitation.
  • @DesNutz81

If you're still looking for an alliance, the check out The Order of the Ebon Hand [O.E.H]. We're chill but active 5.2 million alliance that's recruiting three plus players with a base rating of 100K+. The LINE app is REQUIRED in order to join. PM one of our officers (ARGaming86 <---ME, OpethFan1) or our leader Liam Seven (ebonhand) on LINE for more details. Adding one of us is a MUST especially ebonhand.

IG:GorerillaTactic, Liam 7, OpethFan1

I messaged on on LINE.

We are Bronze 2 looking to advance to Silver by the end of Season 4. We run AQ Map 2 & 3 simultaneously except during AW when we run 2 BG's on Map 2. In AW we're Bronze 2, Rank 1104, Tier 12.

AW currently runs two to three times a week with one to two BG's while working towards three BG's after we acquire 30 members.

Participation is key! Group participation in completion, item use, duels, etc to reach max rewards is highly recommended. No donation requirements. We understand that life issues happen, but please communicate.

With the new AQ system in place, we're running Map 2 and 3 simultaneously; 2x5 and 3x5. Once we hit 30 players, we might run three BG's with Map 2, 3 and 4. The use of top champs is a must where nothing under 2K in AQ/AW is allowed/recommended. No pressure to join AW/AQ but participation is required/high recommended when joining.

Our last updated stats are as follows : Bronze 2 - 5,204,815 (5.2 MIL) - 1,104 AW Rating

hr1838mxaz3p.jpg
    t2bfxr6c9woy.jpg
    ft9yhvufmze8.jpg
    8jauldnezbay.jpg
    m47rxcqup4na.jpg
  • isnerbabyisnerbaby Posts: 34
    Add me on line @ isnerbaby
    I have room for both accounts but would like to talk to u first and c what kind of accounts u have going on!
  • Thank You, Everyone, but I have found a new Home for both my account.