**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

1% AI Health Getting Old

This 1% AI champ health when clearly you have given a knockout blow is getting old Kabam!

Amazingly out of 15 fighting all from AQ and AW over half “8” of them the AI miraculously doesn’t die from a solid SP1 or SP2 when they clearly Should given such little health left and instead lives with 1% health.

You really need to get this under control Kabam.

Comments

• Options
    Batman05Batman05 Posts: 351 ★★
    Mostly just your imagination thinking they stay at 1% to long
  • Options
    MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    Would you feel better if it said 2%?
  • Options
    HAVOC wrote: »
    This 1% AI champ health when clearly you have given a knockout blow is getting old Kabam!

Amazingly out of 15 fighting all from AQ and AW over half “8” of them the AI miraculously doesn’t die from a solid SP1 or SP2 when they clearly Should given such little health left and instead lives with 1% health.

I don't see this happening, so they apparently already fixed this problem on my phone.
  • Options
    AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★

No, you really need to get your imagination under control.
  • Options
    HAVOCHAVOC Posts: 74
    Hahaha, If you really played u would know what was implied. But I will spell it out.

The AI is NOT dying like it is supposed to when it has so little health left, say like 5% health on an enemy champ in AW. And No, I don’t mean on a Mini Boss or Boss, but regular AW Defense spots. When you use a special attack the AI sometimes does not Die like they should and survives with 1% health left so the defense can still get a shot to kill you!

I rarely die in AW, just so tired of seeing it!

This has not been fixed. Has gone on quietly for far too long.
  • Options
    Batman05Batman05 Posts: 351 ★★
    Hahaha, If you really played u would know what was implied. But I will spell it out.

The AI is NOT dying like it is supposed to when it has so little health left, say like 5% health on an enemy champ in AW. And No, I don’t mean on a Mini Boss or Boss, but regular AW Defense spots. When you use a special attack the AI sometimes does not Die like they should and survives with 1% health left so the defense can still get a shot to kill you!

It’s not been fixed because it’s not a real thing that’s happening. You think but your opinion is based in emotion in the moment
  • Options
    AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★

I really play and I really know what you're implying.

Now let me tell you what I'm implying. The thing that you think is happening, isn't happening. It is against forum rules to endorse asinine conspiracy theories like this one, so expect to have this thread deleted soon.

End of discussion. Don't bother replying.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Evidence?

Videos?

Proof?

Or just conjecture?