**RESOLVED ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
The game team has resolved this issue. Keys will be distributed via in-game messages and the quest timer will be extended.
More information and timeline here.
*This includes currently unclaimable keys as well*
**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Increase in T3CC fragments from daily quest

Increase in T3CC fragments from daily quest 69 votes

Yes, increase it!
95%
Crine60BigPoppaCBONERomo790SnizzbarSkeleton777LeNoirFaineantWilljackson16JadedLurkerK1lltasticSpeedbumpAjisdopeDeXtErABRjeffgmngbecokastNEO_mr_AndersonSavio444M1k0rinSpiderCoolsMrTicTac19992008 66 votes
No, let it stay the same
4%
John757The_red_EclipseMaldroit2 3 votes

Comments

  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Yes, increase it!
    Yes it definitely needs increase
  • ChubzChubz Posts: 115
    Yes, increase it!
    Yes a 1000x because for 100% exploration it totals like 625 total T3CC.. come on KABAM!!
  • KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    Yes, increase it!
    I think there should be an uncollected daily quest, for those who are uncollected
  • Yes, increase it!
    @Kabam Miike thoughts?
  • Jestr54Jestr54 Posts: 344
    Yes, increase it!
    I usually get one complete one when I run the harder path but I’ll always take more. 💁🏻‍♂️
  • KevanproGKevanproG Posts: 307 ★★
    Yes, increase it!
    100 percent exploration should give u a fully form in my Opinion
  • Yes, increase it!
    Can more people comment or agree with this post and share with their alliance mates?
  • abqberabqber Posts: 230 ★★
    Yes, increase it!
    I totally agree, it atleast should guarantee a full formed for 100%. Or else it's just not worth it at all for all the energy spent. This month it wasn't a problem, I farmed a lot of t3cc from heroic uncanny danger rooms. But the scarcity will be felt from next month on :(
  • Willjackson16Willjackson16 Posts: 289 ★★
    Yes, increase it!
    Either increase them or put the class ones in the glory store
  • SlayerKingSlayerKing Posts: 75
    Yes, increase it!
    Yes increase them nice
  • Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
    Yes, increase it!
    I just pulled a fully formed from the chest... feels like i won the lottery lol. Yeah, they need an increase, along with the t4b quest.
  • LurkerLurker Posts: 196
    Yes, increase it!
    @john757 I would like to hear your dissenting opinion on why the t3cc shards are just right.
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    No, let it stay the same
    Lurker wrote: »
    @john757 I would like to hear your dissenting opinion on why the t3cc shards are just right.

    ryreoay55b5o.jpeg
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,636 ★★★★★
    Yes, increase it!
    I don't care if they increase the fragments. It ought to award a full cat for completing both sides though.
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    No, let it stay the same
    @Lurker how you like them apples
  • LurkerLurker Posts: 196
    Yes, increase it!
    John757 wrote: »
    @Lurker how you like them apples

    @John757 I get it. I'm asking why you think "the right way" is large amounts of time and energy for a few shards of a basic rank up item. So basic that you can auto fight the whole path with champs you haven't used since 2016? Why do you think requiring several months of farming for a basic resource is "the right way"? (assuming you don't get lucky with chest)

    without the "why", your response is "because I didn't want the poll to be unanimous".
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    No, let it stay the same
    Because there is a balance. Yeah it seems like a pain for high end players but lower level players should have to work as well to upgrade their champs or people would be progressing too fast
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,636 ★★★★★
    Yes, increase it!
    John757 wrote: »
    Because there is a balance. Yeah it seems like a pain for high end players but lower level players should have to work as well to upgrade their champs or people would be progressing too fast

    Lower level players get them like candy from AQ maps 2-3 lol
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    No, let it stay the same
    John757 wrote: »
    Because there is a balance. Yeah it seems like a pain for high end players but lower level players should have to work as well to upgrade their champs or people would be progressing too fast

    Lower level players get them like candy from AQ maps 2-3 lol

    Then do those maps
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,636 ★★★★★
    Yes, increase it!
    John757 wrote: »
    John757 wrote: »
    Because there is a balance. Yeah it seems like a pain for high end players but lower level players should have to work as well to upgrade their champs or people would be progressing too fast

    Lower level players get them like candy from AQ maps 2-3 lol

    Then do those maps

    If I wanted AQ to be even more boring than it is already, lose valuable alliance members, and stop getting t2 alphas I suppose that would be an option. Or, they could provide something that could give low level resources like this with a little work. Don't know what it would be but maybe... I don't know, maybe a daily quest once a week if you explore both sides? Just a thought.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,636 ★★★★★
    Yes, increase it!
    Besides which, @John757 you made the (erroneous) point that lower level players would progress too fast if they didn't have to work for these items. I pointed out that they already don't have to because they get them like candy and you abandoned your point. How would top tier alliances abandoning top tier AQ for low level resources achieve balance? Kabam has said more than once that you should run the highest AQ you can.
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    No, let it stay the same
    Would you like a cookie
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,636 ★★★★★
    Yes, increase it!
    John757 wrote: »
    Would you like a cookie

    Why would I need a cookie because you are wrong?
Sign In or Register to comment.