**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cant log. In Kabam

Kabam I'm an android user in the middle of a spidey run for feature champ I'm it will not allow me to log in

Comments

• Hey there.

I'm really sorry to hear that! Before we start further troubleshooting, or gathering more information, can you please try to sign out of your google play account and opening the game? If this works, you can log right back in.,

If this doesn't work, can you supply us with your Device name, OS version, and when this started happening?
  • TeeJayFlashTeeJayFlash Posts: 152
    I log in through my kabam account and have been having connection issues all day long..galaxy note 5
  • @Kabam Miike hello, Mike I'm one of the die hard fan of this game. last year one player told me that he can complete rol for me and since I wasn't getting any 4* I gave him my I'd and password but kabam permanent banned my account. I really love this game please I really want to come back to the game. Please give me my account back its been 1 year. I known I made mistake please give me my account back. My game id is "kandarp22066" please help mike. even after one year I want to come back to this game that's shows how much I love this game.
  • The forums are not the place to discuss any actions taken on individual accounts, including in-game bans. There is more information here in our forums regarding bans.
    Our Support Pages also include more information here.
  • I too am unable to log in. 2 days now. Did all the iOS troubleshoots. No avail. Help!!!!dtzz1rsul29m.png
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,424 ★★★★
    kandy007 wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike hello, Mike I'm one of the die hard fan of this game. last year one player told me that he can complete rol for me and since I wasn't getting any 4* I gave him my I'd and password but kabam permanent banned my account. I really love this game please I really want to come back to the game. Please give me my account back its been 1 year. I known I made mistake please give me my account back. My game id is "kandarp22066" please help mike. even after one year I want to come back to this game that's shows how much I love this game.

Whats up, bro, remember me? I was in your alliance Friendy Boss and took the screenshots of you and your other mod using cronies and reported your ass. How'd you like that ban? Say, whatever happened to that alli, I can't find it anymore? Next ban wave is coming up, right after the web slinger event closes, so enjoy that web-slinger title you're trying to hide. I'll be seeing you crying soon.