**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

A suggestion to fix the gold problem

Ok so we all know that gold is a major problem for mid to high end players so I was thinking that the game progresses but the gold doesn't increase accordingly. I mean we get the exact same amount of gold from fights now as we did before. problem is now we focus on upgrading 5* and 6* which require a ton more gold than before when 4* where the focus.

So I think gold from fights should be increased substantially based on difficulty level. The best way to make it easier is to make gold based on enemy PI, the higher the PI of the enemy is, the higher the amount of gold from each fight. I was thinking 25% of the total PI of the enemy should be the reward and boss fights should be 50% of the total PI.

For example: if an enemy has 20k PI the reward should be 5K gold and a 20K PI boss should give 10K gold.

Now in case kabam thinks that would be too much allow me to remind you that gold is literally useless for anything else other than rank ups so it's not like it would break the game. Also, we have other problems with rank ups like cats such as T1A for example which we also require quite a lot of for just 1 rank up.

i think it is more than fair. What do the rest of you think?
If you agree please help make kabam see this post so hopefully maybe they will actually listen for a change!
They say they want us to progress but they won't allow us to do so which is ridiculous.

Comments

• RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    U gotta buy them uc gold Crystal's...problem solved

Or stop playing this ridiculous game
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    If this was implemented, doing the 4.3.1 venom would give 9k gold for 6 energy. That allows about 12 runs with full energy assuming you're level 60, and rewarding 108k gold in total. Nice.