**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Arena Change/Addition

Kabam, i would like to request an addition to the 5* arena. I think it is time to add a 5* basic arena WITH a percentage based achievement. The last few months in particular have been especailly strong in terms of 5*champ gains, both shards and full crystals both have increased. kudos for that first off. I would also like to recognize the 5* featured arena as being a fantastic addition to the game over all. Also of note your champ design team, art abilities and story, have all been on another level this year. But, unfortunatly thats also part of this particular problem. The new champs have been so desirable as of late the 5* featured arena has turned into pay to win. and by pay to win i mean pay big to win. Really big. Free to play players such as my self realistcly have no chance at earning a new 5* in arena.
Altho the game has seen a nice increase in 5* additions to my roster, there is no way for free to play players to earn new champs. I understand fgmcs is an option technicly, but i can personaly cant afford them. This means for me to have any shot at a new cahmpion in the 5* rarity i have to wait 3-6 months. Now while things are really good in mcoc at the moment i find my self feeling the most anxiety and frustration around newchamps. Specifcly not having them and not having a legit way to earn them in a timly mannor. If not having new champs is a stuggle for you(talking to anyone reading this) please like this post so kabam knows i am not alone here. The content coming out, the champs coming out, the increase in materials are all really really good things. and honestly your game is in a good place right now. But again having no realistic way of earning NEW 5*s is very frustrating. I find my self grinding 4* new champs and asking my self why am i putting in the effort.
The 5* featured arena is an amzing addition. How ever it is 150 spots. Scrath that 148 spots. Anyone els find it extreamly annoying that someone who spends thousands of dollars speficly to get and dupe a new champ then follows it up by taking two spots out the 150, come on man, it would be one thing if you wanted ur back up to have it. but what u doing bro. all ur doing is taking a 5* away from 2 people who grinded there *** off and missed. Not cool. Do the right thing COW. Sry for the tangent, but having 150 spots combined with the quality of champs that are coming out, combined with the rewards from seasons has made this arena pay to win. Which in all fairness is totaly acceptable. but has led to my over all point of this post. Its time to add a 5* basic with a percentage based champ. Also id like to request a shorter time for the champs to hit the basic then the 4* arena 6 month window. if possible.
Personaly having limited access to new champs, imo, is really the only down side to this game for me.
I appologize for the amount of typos that are most likly in this post. im not so good at english.
Thanks in advance. Please like this post, comment with your opinon and lets show kabam we want a way for f2p players to EARN CHAMPS.
Thanks kabam,

Comments

• Options
    JSigsJSigs Posts: 3
    Definitely agree, as a F2P player as well, it is extremely frustrating to hold out hope for a new champ you desperately want in the game but know you won’t have them for quite some time.