**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who to R4 Poll: Warlock vs Mysterio

Both can heal block & power drain.

Warlock is better at the heal block and power drain and has multiple immunity, while Mysterio can "limbo" reverse damage if played right, poison & poison immunity, and also has the option to inflict higher damage via SP3.

Who to R4 Poll: Warlock vs Mysterio 66 votes

Warlock
84%
BigPoppaCBONEJOHNOSA1995SiliyoRaganatorZENMhykkebelli300INTEGRALManup456MrLalowTerraViper83Lvernon15SiddhantKwatraexc3lDOKTOROKTOPUSSup3rmanOrcDovahkiinAceLuffySaboDuke_Silver 56 votes
Mysterio
15%
HSenpaiSavio444IDogeMysterioXxLoganTDCxXSheer_ColdspigwenderSkinnyfatboy82RoninManTheInfinty 10 votes

Comments

• Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,506 ★★★★★
    Warlock
    Both have unique utility. Warlock's utility is more universal, plus the immunities.
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Mysterio
    Mysterio's damage is better, but it takes time to ramp up
    Warlock has great utility and immunities. Hs damage isn't as good, but fights still go by fast.

I just like Mysterio better, but both are good choices.
  • Options
    OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Warlock
    Warlock's heal block is far more reliable and consistent, and can permanently shut down problematic regen very quickly (Mr Sinister will never trouble you again). His triple immunity is always handy, and his permanent armour up buff makes him a great Havok counter too (as well as ensuring that the opponent's specials attack don't crit when struck, which has saved my ass a few times).

Although you're right in saying that Mysterio has higher base damage after an SP3, Warlock can still pack a punch with strong bleeds off his heavies and powerful armour breaks off his multiple-hit SP2.

All of the above make him a great candidate for AW offense and shutting down problematic champs. Chances are you'll also be coming up against a lot of Willpower, which is great, because when infected your opponent will not only be unable to heal but will also lose power whenever they try to regenerate.

tl:dr - Warlock is a utility monster with access to bleed/shock/permanent heal block/power burn/degeneration/armour break/armour up/triple immunity, will make certain AW paths an absolute breeze. Mysterio, while fun to play, has arguably more niche uses and harder to justify on a AW/questing team.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Warlock
    Warlock is by far the better option imo, he’s a lot easier to play, has much more utility that is also easier to access, and his damage is barely lower than Mysterios, and he can still access all his damage and utility at once, unlike Mysterio who has to pick his utility
  • Options
    AstoundsAstounds Posts: 323 ★★
    Warlock
    Tbh I just voted warlock because of his SP2 animation.
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Warlock
    Warlock has more utility and counters more frustrating champions
  • Options
    RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    Mysterio
    They’re both very good. They both have utility. Warlock has slightly more utility options than Mysterio, but Mysterio has more damage output potential. In the end I gave Mysterio my vote because he is 100% a Domino counter.