**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Getting error when I try to go to event quest [MERGED THREADS]

Comments

• MrKillaChrisMrKillaChris Posts: 113
    Same here mastermode
    OnePlus 5T
  • bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 753 ★★★★
    @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious help, my alliance members can't do war since their champs are stuck in quest with this error
  • For anyone who wants to get their champions from being locked in 2.1 EQ, All you have to do is try to join a Story Quest Event. When doing that, it'll ask if you want to quit the current quest you're in. Just click quit or whatever it says. Then you should be able to free your champs from the quest. Just dont try to join back into that same 2.1 EQ or you'll continue to get the error.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Mfisher26 said:

Shrimkins said:

Bad thing is, it says I’m in the quest so my champs are locked, and I can’t access the quest to exit or finish it.

You might be able to workaround that and exit it by attempting to enter another quest (like a daily of act quest); this usually gives you the option to exit a quest in progress from outside it. Worth a shot if you need the champs.

Tried that got the same error message.
    It worked for me haha.
  • Rougue1Rougue1 Posts: 9

Having the same issue.
  • Fb2killnewFb2killnew Posts: 43
    Same here mate.... What's happening with battlerealm!!
  • XygonXygon Posts: 123
    It’s tied to certain champs. I can go in with my Blade, but not with my 6* Domino
  • Happening to me as well!
    Samsung galaxy S8 Active
  • HilldarHilldar Posts: 194 ★★
    Me too. Must be an issue
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Shrimkins said:

I’m getting the same error. Just trying to join 2.1 UC eq

Same here.
  • Mfisher26Mfisher26 Posts: 12
    Finally got my champs out. And its only 2.1 event quest so hopefully they resolve this
    I'm facing an issue while entering the Uncollected monthly event quest 2.1, Game shows the error in the screenshot... Please fix this ASAP
  • ThePanThePan Posts: 9
    Xygon said:

It’s tied to certain champs. I can go in with my Blade, but not with my 6* Domino

I just tried with ONLY my blade and it didn't work
  • BPT_Corey2386BPT_Corey2386 Posts: 27
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit can we pls fix this it’s happening to me also on iPad Pro.
    So I pay for this monthlong subscription for faster energy and can’t use the energy?Seems like the Kabam way.

This happened to be before with arena.I sent a ticket in they said there was nothing they could do and had to wait for arena to finish miss out on rewards before I could play arena.

Don’t tell me we are all stuck locked in quest till next month missing out on the whole months rewards/events or even bringing those champs into AQ/AW.
  • bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 753 ★★★★

For anyone who wants to get their champions from being locked in 2.1 EQ, All you have to do is try to join a Story Quest Event. When doing that, it'll ask if you want to quit the current quest you're in. Just click quit or whatever it says. Then you should be able to free your champs from the quest. Just dont try to join back into that same 2.1 EQ or you'll continue to get the error.

Thanks. This worked
  • rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    Your not alone head over too bugs & known issues
  • Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    Same issue... except I’m locked in to the quest I at the boss on my last run...
  • NoobsofdotaNoobsofdota Posts: 17

Ur not alone..
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Same here.
    That's very disheartening...
  • CpAmericanoCpAmericano Posts: 167
    Same issue here. Can’t get my champs out for war. Please fix ASAP.
    P
  • BPT_Corey2386BPT_Corey2386 Posts: 27
    bdawg923 said:

For anyone who wants to get their champions from being locked in 2.1 EQ, All you have to do is try to join a Story Quest Event. When doing that, it'll ask if you want to quit the current quest you're in. Just click quit or whatever it says. Then you should be able to free your champs from the quest. Just dont try to join back into that same 2.1 EQ or you'll continue to get the error.

Thanks. This worked
    This worked for me also thx but still can’t play monthly quest without the error msg popping up and closing my app
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    Getting the exact same message.

• For anyone who wants to get their champions from being locked in 2.1 EQ, All you have to do is try to join a Story Quest Event. When doing that, it'll ask if you want to quit the current quest you're in. Just click quit or whatever it says. Then you should be able to free your champs from the quest. Just dont try to join back into that same 2.1 EQ or you'll continue to get the error.

Great tip, thanks!
  • RopeRope Posts: 2
    Same, my champs are locked in the monthly EQ and it keeps crashing on both iPhone and iPad.
  • FastfishFastfish Posts: 4
    Me too!
  • FastfishFastfish Posts: 4

• rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    This issue has alot of folks messed up champs locked in cant free them cant do any daily quest finish event quest or anything. Doubt they have found the cause but looks like our champs are stuck for a while and no event quest for now lol