**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Getting error when I try to go to event quest [MERGED THREADS]

124»

Comments

• RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Same here on uncollected 2.1 eq. I was able to get to the man-thing fight last night but ended up falling asleep after my first 2 champs got whacked. I quit in the morning to pursue other ventures before work and now I cant get back into the quest.
  • edited October 2019
    Hey everybody

We are pushing a fix for this ASAP. We'll have it working correctly very soon!
  • BPT_Corey2386BPT_Corey2386 Posts: 27
    It’s definitely something to do with 2.1in EQ
  • BPT_Corey2386BPT_Corey2386 Posts: 27
    Got champs unlocked but every time I try to play 2.1 it crashes with error msg
  • Hey everybody

How soon? Hour? Day?
  • Hey everybody

How soon? Hour? Day?
    Hopefully, less than an hour. I don't have an exact timeline, but we've got a fix in the works right now.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Same thing happened on my end. Game force closed. Then when I restarted it let me in the Quest.
  • HiDefStaticHiDefStatic Posts: 12
    Can anyone tell me what is wrong with this team? It meets the requirements but won't let me in.

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

Can anyone tell me what is wrong with this team? It meets the requirements but won't let me in.

It doesn't meet the requirements. Take them all out and fill it with Champs from the Filtered List.
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★

They have to be HEROES of the cosmic, mutant or science class. No villains.
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★

If it's today's event, Hype is not welcome. VILLAIN only.
    They have to be HEROES of the cosmic, mutant or science class. No villains.

Previous day was Heroes, today is Villains (as previous reply mentioned). BUT, Wrong Thread anyways, this is about EQ 2.1 problem, not daily side-quest entrance requirements.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Just got in. Not sure to continue on but only one way to find out.
  • Is (or “was”, depending on how soon it's fixed) the EQ 2.1 problem limited to UC and Master levels only ?

Didn’t see anyone say it was a problem with Beginner thru Heroic (??) If only UC/Master, then maybe might be a problem with one of the extra paths or buffs that are only in higher difficulties (...hint for Kabam)
  • Seems to happen for me on Master and Uncollected. Heroic working just fine.