**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Favorite “Defender” used as Attacker.

So I’m just curious as to who everyone’s favorite defender is that they love using for attacking. I will say I’m not sure she counts but I love using Emma Frost. Build up 5 prowess in diamond, get switched to normal and get the last 5 before unleashing sp2 and crit like crazy to finish the kill.

Comments

• JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
    Thing is one of the most common/powerful defender and he's awesome. Nightcrawler might be my favorite defender to play with.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Havok or Thing
  • HzoriHzori Posts: 288 ★★
    Definitely Night Crawler, love his dodge animation, feel like a wizard evading every special.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Ironman IW.
  • GGhostGGhost Posts: 88
    i use in my main team Thing, Hyperion and medusa and some times i use Modok, he is amazing as an attacker,
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    The thing
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    Is Spider-Gwen considered defender? If so, it’s her
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    I used to quest with ultron. His self repair carried me through act 4
  • monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★
    domino is often placed as defender, but i prefer taking her for attack
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    Anyone that tanks special 3s (Korg, KM, etc). It offers an alternative to baiting specials
  • HSenpaiHSenpai Posts: 92
    Nick Fury and Annihilus
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    Domino and Hyperion.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Mordo
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    Fury and domino are pretty clutch for me. Dom/rulk/mas team still puts in work in high tier and fury is doing invisible woman dirty now that she’s being placed a lot on main boss.
  • SuperGoodSuperGood Posts: 128
    Domino for sure!!!
  • arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 ★★★
    Domino and Killmonger
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Dormammu for me, I actually took mine to 5/65 for offence and used him in tier 2 wars for quite a long time. I only recently awakened him and decided to trial him on defence, but I do miss not having him on my attack team. He’s a really good option for a lot of the tricky defenders/nodes.
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Havok,thing, Emma Frost
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    Hmm... mephisto here
  • DeviousDevious Posts: 8
    Moonlight
  • CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★
    Void is sure one of my favourites, Unfortunately i only have him as 4*.
    Besides that i use my Domino the most ofcourse and also my Thing.
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    Night monkey
  • SettlersofCatanSettlersofCatan Posts: 94
    edited October 2019

Hyperion

Just shows how underrated Hyperion is. Still one of the greats with a great toolkit. Poison immunity, regen, burst damage, great DOT, inflicts incinerate which is still one of the rarer debuffs which is possibly more useful in the future. Also a defender.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Killmonger, Hyperion and Emma Frost. If my 6* Sinister was duped he would be on my list
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    hyperion and havok
  • Spider Gwen. Loving her animations