**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hyperion or New CM

DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
Struggling with a great problem to have...awaken and R4/5 Hypo or MCU CM?

Initially only ~20 sig levels available, looking for content clearer and all around great champ. Already have Corvus, Proxima, Medusa awakened.

Thoughts appreciated...

Dr. Zola

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Initially only ~20 sig levels available, looking for content clearer and all around great champ. Already have Corvus, Proxima, Medusa awakened.

Thoughts appreciated...

Dr. Zola

they are both great. CM can finish fights really quickly once you ramp her up and has indestructible, but Hyperion can control longer fights and can heal. I went with CM because of her power and she was a great option to counter 6.2 sinister.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Donnymeij said:

Hyperion, Just because new CM is based on Brie Larson.

But my hatefulness aside. I like playing with Hyperion a lot more. In a way a lot simpler to do a lot with.

Brie is a stumbling block for me also. Not a fan of her acting.

And Hypo has old school appeal for me. It’s honestly a struggle.

Dr. Zola
    Lormif said:

DrZola said:

Thoughts appreciated...

Dr. Zola

they are both great. CM can finish fights really quickly once you ramp her up and has indestructible, but Hyperion can control longer fights and can heal. I went with CM because of her power and she was a great option to counter 6.2 sinister.
    Right. Can’t go wrong, etc. which is what makes it difficult.

Dr. Zola
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    I finally pulled the 5* Hyperion a few days ago after so many weeks of terrible pulls. Popped the free cosmic gem from the calendar, took him straight to rank 4 and I have to say, I haven’t had this much fun with a champ in a while. I also have movie Captain marvel, If I were to pick between them again I’d go Hyperion. Can’t wait to r5 him!
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    I'm not sure the actress who your character is based on should be taken into consideration while making a rank up decision.

Regardless, both have their uses, but in my opinion Hyperion benefits a lot more from his awakened ability, the extra duration on his buffs is massive for him. The indestructible on Captain Sparkles is valuable, but it's not necessary, she's a beast without it too.

I'd say go for Hyperion.
  • LosspikLosspik Posts: 253 ★★
    This is how Id break this down (I have a 5/65 CM) CM is great but she greatly benefits from the nick fury synergy to the point where I only run her with him (also 5/65) She has benefit from the awakened ability but it doesn't make or break the character although it is great for prestige but requires a lot of sigs for the prestige to be worthwhile. She is also available as a 6* so you could end up pulling her a 2nd time.

Hyperion: Is great without synergies & only really needs 20 sig levels but really needs the Dupe although his prestige is ass. He isnt available as a 6* so there no chance you can pull him a 2nd time.

Summary:

* Do you have Nick Fury? Yes, Do you need prestige & are willing to drop a lot of sigs? Yes - CM
    * Do you not need the Prestige that heavily? Yes , want maximum value for not many sig stones? Yes - Hyperion

If I was in your position Id go Hype.
    Great input. Thanks all...

Dr. Zola
    edited October 2019
    Haji_Saab said:

DrZola said:

Great input. Thanks all...

Dr. Zola

With CMM, when you go down to 10% hp, all female champions band together and come to defend you.

Hidden ability.
    I’m pretty sure they won’t. But it’s pretty to think so.

I chose Hypo. Old champ, easy mechanics.

Dr. Zola
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    I also don't like brie but she is awesome with nick, Kamla khan
    On other Hyperion is good great power gain and regeneration is also good
  • CaptainDonCaptainDon Posts: 73
    edited October 2019
    Both champs are great...Useful in all areas like Quest and AW

IMO Hyperion deserve that Awakening Gem more than Cap Marvel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZJLHkr6Vrw
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1) With 25 Binary charge Cap Marvel Can finish fight quickly. but imo she really needs nick fury synergy for xtra binary charge time. And collecting Binary Charge is not that hard task just do proper block for 2 Binary Charge, SP1 for 3 Binary Charge n SP3 for 10 Binary charge.

2) Hyperion's attack/damage is totally depends on his heavy. if you know how to do heavy in some tricky condition's like stun immune node then Go for him. i like his Power Gain & all special attacks + Regen which helps in hard situation.

May be you know all about this but still...

I hope you will rankup both champs step by step.... But whom to first is all upto you 😅

Good Luck...
    I’m shy a Fury and although I have Rogue, KK and Ronin, I think Fury is MCU CM’s major synergy partner.

Dr. Zola
    Haji_Saab said:

@DrZola if u r not into prestige, Hyperion sig plateaus pretty early .. check Aunt mai website but i think it is around sig 70 that he is already near his full potential

I did and you are correct. In fact, he gets most of his full sig in his first couple of dupes.

Dr. Zola