**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Champs getting damage back when intercepting with unstoppable active

Hey
I just read multiple post where these champs are taking damage back when intercepting
All these champs can gain unstoppable buff on way or another
I conclude that unstoppable buff is bugged and is reflecting damage back to the attacker which intercepting the opponent.
These Champs Include:
Aegon, Gladiator Hulk, Rhino, Sentry, Unstoppable Colossus, Juggernaut among many others who gets unstoppable.

Comments

• Options
    PachPach Posts: 131
    Thank you for confirming now I can sleep in peace
  • Options
    TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★

If the opponent is unstoppable while you intercept, is the intended behaviour for you to take damage

Thats simply not true and I am pretty sure you are trolling but I will bite. When you intercept you attack the opponent while they are dashing towards you but you hit them before they reach you so you dont get hit like any ideal intercept. Now with the rhino unstoppable changes when you do the exact same thing you will get hit by a medium which concludes that the unstoppable hitbox is larger than the champion hitbox which makes intercepting correctly impossible.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    @will-o-wisp I think you misunderstood, the issue is that when you, the attacker, are intercepting while you have an unstoppable buff, you take damage from the defender which is not the intended interaction
  • Options
    MadcatMadcat Posts: 385 ★★★
    This is repeatable with Rhino, Aegon, Morningstar, and GHulk (during a SMASH attack) - all of them take damage during intercepting and lose their combos when otherwise, without the unstoppable buff/trigger, they would not be taking damage. This must be related to the "fix" for being able to intercept Rhino without taking a damage from his first hit while he was unstoppable.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Remember that this interaction was changed with the last update. Its on the patch notes, go read them and you will find it.
  • Options
    Wisp,

It does not mean if YOU have the unstoppable buff that YOU are hit while intercepting... it is supposed to be if your OPPONENT has an unstoppable buff that you are hit if you intercept them.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★

Remember that this interaction was changed with the last update. Its on the patch notes, go read them and you will find it.

Well I’m thinking you get it totally wrong ther meant when ther itersup. And them self hav that and when ther try itersup ther get hit as the same time kind the same with the evade. Bug back in the day.
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,572 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Unstoppable is broken right now. Even clean intercepts are registering as a hit on you and you take damage.

Aegon 750+
    Rhino
    Gulk

And I just had this issue in Variant 2.2 where Dormmamu gets unstoppable and indestructible from the Dimensional Dominion node. Yes , I also have Heimdall synergy and Mordo synergy.

Vid also highlights a possible issue with indestructible. Why did my Mordo/revive synergy kick in when I wasn’t under the indestructible buff??? I shouldn’t be taking any damage.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=A11RpMBt_i4

Never mind the long time issue with the Dimensional Dominion node not working properly. I started recording becuz I triggered unstoppable but not indestructible.
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,572 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    ^
    Should read

Why did my Mordo/revived synergy kick in when I was under the indestructible buff
  • Options
    Juggs
    Colossus Juggs
    Aegon (750+ combo)
    Thing (hit after gaining 15 rock stacks)
    Morningstar (after L1 with 2+ souls, she gets unstoppable)
    Rhino (on medium dash)
    Dormammu (with global unstoppable node)
    GHulk (Smash)

All confirmed to take damage and losing their combo meter when intercepting with an unstoppable buff, even when the intercept is timed correctly. Without the Unstoppable buff, they do not take damage when intercepting.

When will this be fixed?
    Why is it every time Kabam touches something, they break something?
    Also, when are slow heavy champions going to be fixed like fast heavy champions were fixed? Hyperion, et al.

It staggers the mind to think about how many champions have bugs right now, nearly 5 years into the game.

Corvus, Medusa, NF and The Champion now on thr last node in AQ, the 8 champions above, Stealth Spidey, Cap IW, Wasp, Sentry, IMIW, Elsa, etc... all have bugs/bugged interactions. Multiple synergies are also bugged, as are some Masteries (Parry point 2 and Parry point 3, Pure skill, etc).
  • Options
    PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 335 ★★
    I’m curious if this means capiw is now useless against shutting rhino’ unstoppable down when he is kinetically charged?

I’ve run into rhino on the aegis path in aw a couple of times and have been noticing that update adjustment kabam made with rhino. wasn’t sure if that interaction with capiw was meant to happen
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Plantesan said:

I’m curious if this means capiw is now useless against shutting rhino’ unstoppable down when he is kinetically charged?

I’ve run into rhino on the aegis path in aw a couple of times and have been noticing that update adjustment kabam made with rhino. wasn’t sure if that interaction with capiw was meant to happen

Cap IW can only nullify unstoppable buffs. Rhino doesn't trigger an unstoopable buff, since his is passive. So Cap never worked on that fight, as intended
  • Options
    PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 335 ★★
    edited October 2019

Plantesan said:

Cap IW can only nullify unstoppable buffs. Rhino doesn't trigger an unstoopable buff, since his is passive. So Cap never worked on that fight, as intended
    Hahaha...as intended...that.is.adorable, Kabam. Gawd they are such a dumpster fire with those “counters”