**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Energy requirement for side quests are ridiculous

2»

Comments

• KoperBoyKoperBoy Posts: 210 ★★
    Tayyab82 said:

Lormif said:

Tayyab82 said:

Energy requirements for this EQ daily side quests are ridiculous and needs to be relooked.

It's becoming increasingly difficult to play EQs and Side Quests together unless you buy Energy refill or has purchased Sigil.

I have had no issues running both and using no energy refills I am halfway done with the UC and have done every single day of side quests for epic and master.
    Yes very much doable for the people who play 24/7 and have zero life beyond virtual world. For someone who have a job, sleeps 6-8 hrs like a normal person, have real life and plays game as game, maybe logging in 3-4 times a day, this EQ energy requirement is very difficult.

So why the second person is complaining, because this kind of insane energy requirement is getting introduced for first time. And now it will make it increasingly difficult to keep pace with others unless he opens his pocket or play as like no world beyond MCOC.

If we look at maths, one generally gets around 3 to 3.5 times full energy during a day of which a lil less thn approx 2.5 full energy one has to use if they are doing 100pc daily side quests.
    (1 times here meant 1 full energy i.e. 70 if lvl 60)

So you want to get the same rewards as someone who plays more than you?
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★

Lormif said:

Daddrieda said:

This discussion is going off track now.

That tends to happen when people start attacking people and not arguments.
    Or when youre in the thread lol
    Yeah I think that last comment to me was over the line, nowhere did I attack in any of mine, I was talking about the average player having time to do this every day and showing their example to be a false premise. I think I was pretty logical in my comments too but personal attacks seem easier for some.

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Lormif said:

Daddrieda said:

yes, because as @Nick_Caine_32 did, he personally attacked me, and that tends to happen when I am in a thread, people stop with logic and start attacking me because they dont like wht I stated.

Lormif said:

Daddrieda said:

Yeah I think that last comment to me was over the line, nowhere did I attack in any of mine, I was talking about the average player having time to do this every day and showing their example to be a false premise. I think I was pretty logical in my comments too but personal attacks seem easier for some.

So you did not accuse me of being disingenuous and gas lighting?
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    The rewards on the nexus event are not very good so i am gonna pass on playing it anymore. Got 5 or 6 tickets and not much reason to use them. Then there is the matter of limiting the champs. They have managed to give me choices for teams with little in the way of synergies which i must assume is purposeful given that not all champs of the representative classes is a available to take in...
    The unvarnished truth of events like this are that they are meant to press us to raise the various garbage champs we have taken a pass on investing in. All the gates and tags limiting us are designed to motivate us to rank the 100s of "meh" champs already in the game and opened daily. But, just gonna throw this out there, if you want us to do that kabam! You gotta up the rewards!
    Just not gonna rank my 5* cismic ironman to access an event that gives rewards i can gain elsewhere.
    What is behind the walls being built needs to be worth the investment to break through them.
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    edited October 2019
    Belfigor2 said:

Tayyab82 said:

Energy requirements for this EQ daily side quests are ridiculous and needs to be relooked.

It's becoming increasingly difficult to play EQs and Side Quests together unless you buy Energy refill or has purchased Sigil.

was about to start post about this, doing 3 difficulties daily with 2 energy per step + doing EQ 3 difficulties + using best champs in AW and AQ.
    Does kabam expect us to spend 3h a day in a mobile phone game?

the daily should be 0 energy cost
    Oh Kabam is forcing all of us to play now??

People conveniently forget that Kabam is giving 40 Units, Tier 1 alpha with just bare minimum effort and on top of that for every 3 days there's one energy refill from alliance events...

Energy cost is still high?? Then Don't play everything...

If you don't want to miss the rewards and want to get everything that comes up., Just be ready to spend couple of units not on complaining..
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Lormif said:

This is not a causal game, you cannot play casually and expect to get all the tasks done.

I agree .. I've played casually the last couple years, and what made it doable is completely ignoring the Arenas .. :)

That takes such a HUGE load off ... now I can just enjoy and focus on whatever EQ and such I want ..

It does take some self time management to say "Nope, that's not worth doing *for me*" ... and moving on .. :)
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    Tayyab82 said:

Man, i havent logged into this forum for over a year.
    I came back just for this, cause this is outragious.
    Im glad someone already pointed this out.
    Although it seems Kabam has ignored this, like always.
    its fkn BS man, last month event was already awfuly long energywise, this month they made the same mistake with these dayly side quests
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    NCB_pt said:

Monk1 said:

If you do the quest everyday on epic you get 5 tickets, these can be used for day 6-7 event.

Run it 5 times you get 10 5* stones (2 from each) that alone is well worth a bit of energy. So I’m the month that’s 40 5* stones for nothing not much

Monk1 said:

If you do the quest everyday on epic you get 5 tickets, these can be used for day 6-7 event.

Run it 5 times you get 10 5* stones (2 from each) that alone is well worth a bit of energy. So I’m the month that’s 40 5* stones for nothing not much

6* Champions are the future. Not worth time spending just for that 5* signatures abilities.

But hey, I understand why so poor rewards: it's the NY event...
    Not all summoners are end game, how can they obtain 6* without a strong 5* roster first?
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★

• PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    DarthPhal said:

Nailed it.. :)
    DNA3000 said:

Codornas said:

last month event was already awfuly long energywise, this month they made the same mistake with these dayly side quests

Actually, last month's monthly quest cost about 200 energy more per difficulty tier total, meanwhile now that we know the bonus maps cost zero energy the actual energy cost of the event is not high at all. Five runs per day (one run per difficulty, plus one exploration run) times five days is 450 energy per week. You get 200 units per week doing one run per difficulty. 450 energy per week is 6.4 energy refills. 200 units per week is 6.7 energy refills. The event actually pays for its own energy.

In fact, while everyone just glanced at the event and immediately jumped to the conclusion it was costing us more energy, this month costs less energy than last month, and if you use the units to buy energy it actually costs us less energy than an average month with no special event at all - because the monthly costs significantly less this month than it has on average this year.
    And lets not forget the rewards are probably the best ever. about 1.5 T2a, and a third of a t5bc
  • MMCskippyMMCskippy Posts: 352 ★★
    I was salty about the energy required until I ran the actual "ticket required" quests.

Then in the Normal/Master quests I was forming t2b and t3b cats (I'm always in short supply on these and they cost energy to farm)... and on the Epic/Master quests I formed a t4b. So in addition to the basic cats, you get sig stones and you get at least a t1a per day earning tickets.

Looking at this as an alternate to running the basic cat quests, it's not crazy energy. Does it take away from completing the monthly maps? Heck yes... but this is the resource balancing portion of the game that requires you to use time/effort management to not have be anchored to the game.