Options

New Player Needs Active Alliance For Long Haul

Hi. I started about a week ago. I have been reading and watching the videos. Still trying to get my feet under me, but I feel like I'm progressing pretty well.

I'm in my second alliance now and both have been semi active for a day or so and then fizzled.

I am looking to learn and advance. I'm looking for active chat and to understand and contribute towards common alliance goals. I play a LOT and I'm looking for an alliance I can stick with for a long time and help experience higher end game content. If this sounds like a fit please message me in game or here. Wrekdum is my name.

Comments

• Options
    If you're still looking then contact wywhlyl in-game
  • Options
    If you're still looking add me in game nick122706 I have very experienced officers who can teach you a lot. We do require the line app though. If you have it, or download it, add me there nick122706
  • Options
    Sent you a direct message! Will send an ingame friend request as well if you wish to chat more, however we require line (just like I dunno every other alliance :tongue:) so you can add me there too, ID is Poisonvirgo.
  • Options
    FEARZ_0FEARZ_0 Posts: 69
    If you're still looking add me in game: Fearzzzzzz