**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Community's Choice: Champion Update #MCoCChampionUpdate

Comments

• TLurekTLurek Posts: 6
    #BuffHulkBuster
    #BuffIronMan
  • K1ng_KessK1ng_Kess Posts: 2
    Buff hulkbuster, the champion is really in a bad place... some of the other choices have variations which are much better than the originals and a viable in game... HB is just HB nothing special, no flashing lights, no synergies to make him better... I don’t have one but I feel sorry for him...

Oh I think this should be his new level 3

• Kaks0053Kaks0053 Posts: 83
    #BuffHulkbuster
  • Why not just do a poll and make this so much easier?

There will be a poll on Friday. This is to let you all discuss and give your reasons before Voting day.
  • KingSauce0KingSauce0 Posts: 3
    It's gotta be between Hulkbuster and Daredevil because they probably have the most potential but Hulkbuster is a champ who gets way too much hate sent to him and the memes must stop so just give him a chance people. #BuffHulkbuster
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    Does this mean HB and Iron Man are likely getting buffed since both are tech and HB is likely getting the votes
  • LordBeaverbrokeLordBeaverbroke Posts: 285 ★★
    #BuffHulkbuster
  • KingSauce0KingSauce0 Posts: 3

#BuffDaredevil Classic

Honestly Daredevil is a more iconic hero than the others, so I'd say him.
    Hulkbuster looks awesome but he's just another Stark costume designed to fight The Hulk and nothing more
    Abomination's only good use is his poison. IronMan needs to have his basic fighting style changed, cause it kinda looks like everyone else's. Same for BP. Especially those heavies man. They all throw the same punch or kick or that 4 kick spin that 70% of the female characters do. See Black Widow, Scarlet, Storm.

I'm pretty sure Iron Man and Hulkbuster are more iconic characters than Daredevil but I respect your opinion.
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    #BuffCorvusGlaive
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    #BuffHulkBuster

Make Hulkbuster Great!
  • OsirinsOsirins Posts: 2
    #BuffIronMan
  • AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★

Look at these Chonky Bois ...

#BuffHulkBuster

Friend, I'm sorry but you have to use your 3* generic awakening. My OCD is killing me
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    #BuffBlackPanther
  • Harbinger195Harbinger195 Posts: 114
    I really like how you guys are doing the reworks. The voting and discussions is really nice to get the community involved.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Tawli said:

From this list, the oldest are:

Abomination: December 2014
    Black Panther: December 2014
    Iron Man: December 2014
    Hulkbuster: May 2015
    Daredevil: November 2015
    Kamala Khan: March 2016

From the messages I'm seeing here, Hulkbuster is going to be first and Iron Man second, Abomination doesn't have a 5* (it would improve a lot if it could stack poison when attacking), Daredevil Netflix also needs buff, but it's only 2 champions, Kamala Khan is the best of this list shot, it would be better if the cosmic class Black Bolt, Groot or Superior Iron Man, of cosmic buff Gamora, Venom and Carnage, it is better to give chance to another class that needs more, next mystic must have, is the class with the least good champions
    By the end of Avengers 4, I would vote for Iron Man secondly Hulkbuster.

I have abomination as 5 star
    #buffabomination
    Will awaken him and r5 him
    Nah shouldn't buff a champ thats not in the basic 5* and no 6* version
  • Tawli said:

From the messages I'm seeing here, Hulkbuster is going to be first and Iron Man second, Abomination doesn't have a 5* (it would improve a lot if it could stack poison when attacking), Daredevil Netflix also needs buff, but it's only 2 champions, Kamala Khan is the best of this list shot, it would be better if the cosmic class Black Bolt, Groot or Superior Iron Man, of cosmic buff Gamora, Venom and Carnage, it is better to give chance to another class that needs more, next mystic must have, is the class with the least good champions

#buffabomination
    Abomination is in the 6-Star Featured Crystal right now. He will be in the basic soon. As for the 5-Star Version, he may find his way into that Crystal in the future as well.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019

Tawli said:

#buffabomination
    Abomination is in the 6-Star Featured Crystal right now. He will be in the basic soon. As for the 5-Star Version, he may find his way into that Crystal in the future as well.
    Hmm didn't know that. But still i reckon abomination buff should be held off until he is added into the basic 5* pool
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,299 ★★★★
    No love for miles morales..

#buffhulkbuster
    #buffironman
    #buffkamalakhan
    #buffironpatriot
    #buffironfist
    #buffblackpantherclassic
    #buffvenompool
    #buffallmehtierchamps
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★

Tawli said:

#buffabomination
    I need a guarantee on that one or abomination doesn't get my vote, neither does Kamala as well who's not a 6*.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,501 ★★★★★
    Everyone knows HB will win. But my vote will be for DD. He is the most unique of the champs in terms of ability. I say that and don't even have a 5* on my roster (while sitting on a high sig HB and a tech 3-4 gem).
    Corby11 said:

We are now talking about the next set to get updated but when are the last set you started on arriving, old man Logan and colossus.
    With version 25 you say but how far away is that now, will there be a 24.4 24.5 etc.. out first or is 25 the very next release?

Yeah that's what I'm saying. So is Hulkbuster or Iron man going to get their buffed released in March of 2020? Like the game will be totally different by then.

#buffironman
  • ZaymelsZaymels Posts: 38
    edited October 2019

Corby11 said:

We are now talking about the next set to get updated but when are the last set you started on arriving, old man Logan and colossus.
    With version 25 you say but how far away is that now, will there be a 24.4 24.5 etc.. out first or is 25 the very next release?

Yeah that's what I'm saying. So is Hulkbuster or Iron man going to get their buffed released in March of 2020? Like the game will be totally different by then.

#buffironman
    Iron Man is the oldest out of these 6 and has the most potential with his abilties. Stark Tech and repulsor blasts can make him a dps/utility god to fit in with the current meta. He is also in dire need of animation reworks... his animations definitely reflect the time he was came out (beta of the game).
    Zaymels said:

Corby11 said:

#buffironman
    Iron Man is the oldest out of these 6 and has the most potential with his abilties. Stark Tech and repulsor blasts can make him a dps/utility god to fit in with the current meta. He is also in dire need of animation reworks... his animations definitely reflect the time he was came out (beta of the game).
    We're on the same page. Ironman makes the most sense. I don't want to have to play with my bulky buffed up Hulkbuster. Plus Ironman is already a regen champ too so he would be sustainable along with being able to hit hard potentially.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Jet6_3 said:

I want Hulkbuster to be buffed, but in my opinion it's quite difficult to buff him without a complete revamp.

Actually, Hulkbuster is so simple in design I don't think you need to revamp him, because you are in effect building on an empty lot. I think the Colossus buff is analogous.

I think the guide to buffing Hulkbuster would revolve around focusing on two champs: Hulkbuster himself and Hulk. Hulkbuster is designed to counter Hulk and that revolves around two main features: gaining armor when hit and gaining armor when the opponent gains fury. We could increase his armor effects in various ways to make them much more effective: see Red Skull. For example if Hulkbuster gained critical resistance with increased armor he could become much more tanky.

Another interesting innovation might be to attack fury effects themselves. What if Hulkbuster could nullify or stagger fury buffs? That would definitely fit with his design attempting to counter the Hulk who procs Fury, but it would also then help against other champs that proc fury. For example, being able to nullify Fury would make Hulkbuster a potential counter to Medusa, or The Champion.

On the offensive side, right now HB just lands armor breaks on special attacks. An obvious option would be to allow HB to refresh or stack armor breaks, perhaps using heavy attacks. This would allow HB's damage to ramp up during the fight with increasing negative armor. One thing that might be interesting to add would be zero damage incinerates. Incinerate effects reduce block proficiency and perfect block chance. So really, this is just a block proficiency debuff, but it would indirectly increase damage by reducing the effectiveness of trying to block Hulkbuster, which makes some conceptual sense. Another possibility is because it is possible to evade HB's special one attack, give it a lot of block penetration so if you don't evade it, it lands much harder.

I think there are lots of avenues to go in, and these might not be the best ones, but they do show there's no impediment to going in interesting directions with Hulkbuster in terms of increasing his effectiveness both defensively and offensively.
  • TentaTenta Posts: 1
    #BuffHulkBuster
  • #buffkamala
  • TchapaTchapa Posts: 10
    Would love to see DD buffed, it didn’t do the series justice how flat his in game representation is, I’m not biased, I only have him awakened, with a 3-4 gem 🙄 #buffdaredevil having said that, got an awakened KK and a cosmic 3-4 gem 🤷‍♂️
  • VenomSnake03VenomSnake03 Posts: 2
    edited October 2019
    This needs to be Daredevil. Hes an awesome character and theres great potential in him. Also, his shows just one of the best things to come out of the MCU. His powers and character are a lot more interresting than just another Iron Man suit. Love the character. #BuffDaredevil.
This discussion has been closed.