**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

T2A Conundrum!

T2A Conundrum! 75 votes

5* Iceman to r4, using my T2A
88%
ArcDeAngelusGamerBigPoppaCBONESnakeEyes69LeNoirFaineantMr_PlatypusHaji_SaabRaganatorLosspikRazorDevilPiviotMrLalowVartoxTerraRotellyDarkrider05LibralonixBboychoboLvernon15J0NisCOOL 66 votes
Let all of my t2a in overflow expire and bring 5* Aarkus to r3
12%
DonnymeijRehan010_Mr_E23RaHiMThe_WatcherMassapealH3t3rWebsnatcherDribbleE_N_D__G_A_M_E 9 votes

Comments

• Samhawk_1Samhawk_1 Posts: 24
    I also have Void at r3 Ian’s Ghost Rider at r2 but I don’t have the class catalysts for either
  • AceLuffySaboAceLuffySabo Posts: 286 ★★
    im in a similar situation.. im at 12/12 and about to form another one; Im about 1000 fragments short of forming my 13th T2A. I definitely do not want to let it expire considering how hard it is (at least for me) to get them. The only reason I have so many is because of my lack of great R4 worthy 5* champions.

If I were you I would rank Ice Man or Void up. You will eventually dupe Void or get a science awakening gem for him but if you dont want to rank Void up unduped then go for Ice Man.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Iceman is a great r4
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    Iceman was my first R4 and I have 0 ragrets. He's incredibly useful due to his tankiness and passive dot.
  • Moneymike32Moneymike32 Posts: 39
    R4 Iceman is worth it. Don’t let them expire
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    A big part of this game is resource management. Letting a valuable resource like t2a expire when you have a viable champ is not in your best interest for the long run. I would definitely say take iceman up.
  • CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★
    Jesus. I barely have 4 T2A for 5 minutes before i upgrade someone.
    Imagine having them at full capacity lol.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    Looking at your post it looks like you don't have a big r4 roster yet and still you consider ice man r4 not worthy and just ranking him up would be because t2as will expire? That's funny to me. If you don't have a big roster then ice man is an amazing way to start ranking up big. More champs will come over time. Get him ranked up.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    R4 a triple immune champ, why not? Letting T2a expire is definitely bad decision.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,675 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Iceman is far from the worst champ to have at R4 but the guy with the sigil suggestion has a valid point if you really don't want to "waste" them.

T2A shards are becoming easier to get which means a 5R4 now that isn't ideal will probably be the equivalent of a 4r4 in a year or two.
  • Honestly you would be better off taking a 1/10 Champion to R4 over letting them expire. Memes get buffed, we discover different champions having niche matchups.

And it goes without saying that while Iceman probably isn’t in the top 5 mutants anymore, he’s certainly in the top ½ and the top 25% overall
  • BboychoboBboychobo Posts: 249 ★★
    Iceman was my 2nd r5... i still do all of map 6 fight with him except those against gg and sentinel in section 3... he basically clears all the fights for me except those 2 and the bosses