**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[INFO] Alliances could mistakenly got docked

rohitbhati110rohitbhati110 Posts: 59
edited October 2019 in General Discussion
Hi All,

Our alliance got docked even when none of player were banned.
We mailed Kabam regarding the issue, And they came up with a reply that "Large number of people contacted regarding this specific issue" and "They are investigating this issue".

[Image removed by moderator]

Does your alliance faced similar issue?
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Piloting doesn’t lead to bans as far as I know...
  • rohitbhati110rohitbhati110 Posts: 59
    xNig said:

I think it does, otherwise a person can ruin multiple alliances war rewards.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

xNig said:

Maybe not on the first offense, or minor offenses of it.
    edited October 2019
    Lormif said:

xNig said:

Not sure about bans but it should lead to atleast few hours of ban.

Post was really not about banning, It was about that few alliances might get docked even when any of member weren't doing any wrong.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★

Lormif said:

xNig said:

Post was really not about banning, It was about that few alliances might get docked even when any of member weren't doing any wrong.
    Kabam tends to err on the side of caution most of the time when issuing out bans or docking alliances.

One of my alliances have been accused of cheating by an opponent, who claimed to have sent a ticket, last season. Nothing happened. So... I’m inclined to believe whichever alliance got docked had reasons to be docked. It’s not as though people will upfront admit to modding or piloting.
    xNig said:

Lormif said:

xNig said:

Kabam tends to err on the side of caution most of the time when issuing out bans or docking alliances.

One of my alliances have been accused of cheating by an opponent, who claimed to have sent a ticket, last season. Nothing happened. So... I’m inclined to believe whichever alliance got docked had reasons to be docked. It’s not as though people will upfront admit to modding or piloting.
    Your Last line is very true and that really annoys other 29 alliances members.
  • Hey there, the forums are not really the place to discuss actions taken on game accounts. As was mentioned in the picture you posted, the Support Team is currently looking into the question you sent to them and will update you when they have more information, so I would advise continuing to work with them on this question.
This discussion has been closed.