Cheating @ NYC Comic Con

LoganLogan Posts: 107
Hey everyone just want to share my experience at comic con. Certain YouTubers were abusing their press passes and cutting the line over and over so they could get more spins on the wheel and more chances to post a qualifying time for the finals. I know this because I was cut in front of by 3 of them as soon as they finished their turn. I alerted staff after my turn and saw the same thing when I came back. They knew what was going on, just a shame to deal with cheaters in-game all the time and now in person. As if Kabam was ok with this which I understand, they get to create more content for them. Saw one of them with 3 2500 unit tickets, trust me thats not good luck. Not calling out names here because that is not right but they know who they are.
«1

Comments

  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 2,682 ★★★★
    If you participate in any YouTuber’s NYCC giveaways ask them if they are honest rewards that were not obtained by cutting in line.
  • ThesurvivlistThesurvivlist Posts: 98

    this is really unfair, just because they advertise the game on entertainment platforms like twitch and youtube, doesn't mean that they get to do this. i am one of the most popular kids at school, yet i still do not push in line, because i know it isn't fair.

    and the fact that your a kid. Kid I say
  • E_N_D__G_A_M_EE_N_D__G_A_M_E Posts: 56

    this is really unfair, just because they advertise the game on entertainment platforms like twitch and youtube, doesn't mean that they get to do this. i am one of the most popular kids at school, yet i still do not push in line, because i know it isn't fair.

    and the fact that your a kid. Kid I say
    i'm in high school, i am mostly well known for school handball, and for this one time i performed "hide" in front of the grade
  • Diksh619Diksh619 Posts: 129

    Neotwism said:

    @Logan why didnt u act like an adult about it and speak to them at the time about it instead of coming to the forums to whine about it. Why allow 3 ppl to get in front of u in the first place? U should have called them out right when it happened and not after the fact through a random post on a forum.

    Agree. I don't understand people letting others cut in line. Especially in New York lol
    NY feels like India lol
  • E_N_D__G_A_M_EE_N_D__G_A_M_E Posts: 56
    Diksh619 said:

    Neotwism said:

    @Logan why didnt u act like an adult about it and speak to them at the time about it instead of coming to the forums to whine about it. Why allow 3 ppl to get in front of u in the first place? U should have called them out right when it happened and not after the fact through a random post on a forum.

    Agree. I don't understand people letting others cut in line. Especially in New York lol
    NY feels like India lol
    you from india, i am from pakistan, live in australia, was born in australia, parents from pakistan
  • Ace_03Ace_03 Posts: 823 ★★★★
    “Hit like, subscribe, press the button, press all the buttons”

    Irrefutable proof that YT's only care about their brand and their accounts, whatever individually affects them at their level of progression, is what matters, they pretend to care about the well being of the players and the game, but they only care about themselves.

    It all comes from a selfish place, they do nothing to make this game or the community better, other than gossip, rant and manipulate the flow of information to their own convenience for views.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 910 ★★★
    Ace_03 said:

    “Hit like, subscribe, press the button, press all the buttons”

    Irrefutable proof that YT's only care about their brand and their accounts, whatever individually affects them at their level of progression, is what matters, they pretend to care about the well being of the players and the game, but they only care about themselves.

    It all comes from a selfish place, they do nothing to make this game or the community better, other than gossip, rant and manipulate the flow of information to their own convenience for views.

    Of course they care about their brand........a lot of them make money that way. They will do anything and everything they can to promote themselves.
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 105
    Cutting in line is an active buff, dispel it by growing a pair and telling them to do one.
  • Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 1,076 ★★
    MikeHock said:

    Sounds like they monitor and manage their booth as much as they manage their game.

    burnnnnnnn xD
  • C4edmonC4edmon Posts: 24
    Ace_03 said:

    Ace_03 said:

    “Hit like, subscribe, press the button, press all the buttons”

    Irrefutable proof that YT's only care about their brand and their accounts, whatever individually affects them at their level of progression, is what matters, they pretend to care about the well being of the players and the game, but they only care about themselves.

    It all comes from a selfish place, they do nothing to make this game or the community better, other than gossip, rant and manipulate the flow of information to their own convenience for views.

    Of course they care about their brand........a lot of them make money that way. They will do anything and everything they can to promote themselves.
    That doesn't give them the right to abuse that power, like in situations like the OP is describing. If anything they make everything worse for us, overhype champions increasing scores in arena, creating boycotts and panic whenever something is changed (without the prove due diligence of actually analysing the situation)

    What do they really do to actually make this a better game? They thrive on controversy, yet these same people who are "mad" at certain things, still spend anyways (which is their right, their money)

    What annoys me is that they are hypocrites, they sells themselves as stalwarts of the player base, but their not.
    I get what you’re saying, but I think it’s important to say that doesn’t apply to every single YTer, because right now you’re making them all seem like pure evil.

  • FrostyNickelFrostyNickel Posts: 7
    C4edmon said:

    Ace_03 said:

    Ace_03 said:

    “Hit like, subscribe, press the button, press all the buttons”

    Irrefutable proof that YT's only care about their brand and their accounts, whatever individually affects them at their level of progression, is what matters, they pretend to care about the well being of the players and the game, but they only care about themselves.

    It all comes from a selfish place, they do nothing to make this game or the community better, other than gossip, rant and manipulate the flow of information to their own convenience for views.

    Of course they care about their brand........a lot of them make money that way. They will do anything and everything they can to promote themselves.
    That doesn't give them the right to abuse that power, like in situations like the OP is describing. If anything they make everything worse for us, overhype champions increasing scores in arena, creating boycotts and panic whenever something is changed (without the prove due diligence of actually analysing the situation)

    What do they really do to actually make this a better game? They thrive on controversy, yet these same people who are "mad" at certain things, still spend anyways (which is their right, their money)

    What annoys me is that they are hypocrites, they sells themselves as stalwarts of the player base, but their not.
    I get what you’re saying, but I think it’s important to say that doesn’t apply to every single YTer, because right now you’re making them all seem like pure evil.

    Also, just to piggyback off this comment—it wasn’t all the YT’s—I did see what the community considers popular YT’ers waiting in line like everyone else and trying not to draw attention to themselves
This discussion has been closed.