**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Can’t intercept with gladiator hulk while he has a smash attack

You take damage from the hit even if you intercepted please fix this makes the final boss in v1 insanely difficult

Comments

• Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    There is a bug currently with the unstoppable mechanic it seems. Aegon and rhino are having the same issues
  • Hey there, we'll pass this along to the rest of the team. Do you happen to have any video of this?
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Since when can you intercept Gulk when he smashes?
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    WITH Gulk, not against
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

Read the tile again.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★

Hey there, we'll pass this along to the rest of the team. Do you happen to have any video of this?

Might be the fixed ther was put in to rhino
  • THALEMKYKO1THALEMKYKO1 Posts: 98
    xNig said:

I mean a normal intercept except when you have a smash the intercept doesn’t work and you take damage from the medium regardless
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★

xNig said:

I mean a normal intercept except when you have a smash the intercept doesn’t work and you take damage from the medium regardless
    If that’s what you’re referring to, then the recent patch that updated Rhino’s unstoppable would have worked the same way for Gulk. You can intercept the unstoppable, just will take damage.
  • THALEMKYKO1THALEMKYKO1 Posts: 98
    xNig said:

xNig said:

If that’s what you’re referring to, then the recent patch that updated Rhino’s unstoppable would have worked the same way for Gulk. You can intercept the unstoppable, just will take damage.
    Not against gulk!
    If you are using gulk and you try to intercept with a smash you take damage no matter what even if the intercept wouldn’t have gotten you hit
  • MostWantedMostWanted Posts: 351 ★★
    edited October 2019

Hey there, we'll pass this along to the rest of the team. Do you happen to have any video of this?

As i wrote some days ago in another post, it looks like if you are under an Unstoppable effect (passive or active) you can't intercept and take 0 damage.
    I mean, you can successfully intercept the enemy and do your 5 hit combo, but you take the 1st damage that the enemy would deal to you.
    https://streamable.com/f4g0g
    In this video, I showed that when Juggernaut is
    Not unstoppable, he successfully intercepts taking no damage. While under the Buff, he takes damage (and I'm 100% sure that I was intercepting in that correct way)
    I hope it's a exhaustive analysis to the issue
  • Me32Me32 Posts: 2
    They don’t seem to want to fix this
  • Izze_KingIzze_King Posts: 343 ★★