True Strike against Spider-Gwen

@Kabam Miike
In the description of Spider-Gwen is saying that when the opponent activates the True Strike bonus, it is removed then I tested the True Strike is not being removed, I made the video, but here the video does not go, then I took a print.

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,055 ★★★★★
    Km has passive true strike
  • HenriqueSCCPHenriqueSCCP Posts: 172
    Both are passive and Killmonger's class advantage doesn't matter, only that when Corvus activates and gains the cruelty bonus, True Strike is removed and doesn't come back, Killmonger's returns.
  • X_Factor_AgentX_Factor_Agent Posts: 2,854 ★★★★★
    Killmongers true strike is a passive buff.

Spidergwen only has an ability, it is not passive nor anything else, but an ability.

Yes, Corvus' true strike is going to be removed. Do you know why? It isn't passive.
  • Hey there, Spider-Gwen isn't able to Nullify Killmonger's True Strike because it is a Passive Effec. Only Buffs can be Nullified and can be distinguished by the light ring around their icon, such as the Armor Up Buff on the Spider-Gwen in the picture you provided. Passive Effects cannot be Nullified and do not have any alternate colored ring aroundf their edges; This can be seen on the True Strike Passive Effect icon on Killmonger in the above photo.
  • HenriqueSCCPHenriqueSCCP Posts: 172
    Thanks for clarifying, before when I saw in the note, had that Corvus and Killmonger was not going to function True Strike against her, but changed that.