**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

My opinion about Pausing Champion Updates and another idea

Thank you Kabam for this great decision.
But another great decision would also to reduce champions releasing.

Years ago 1 champ each month was great for you and us : enough time for you to create a great champ and not update (buff or nerf) him after, enough champs for us to appreciate every champ and having a chance to have him in cristals, and also for us : playing with champions we know (that's what we like, playing with guys we saw in movie or comics)

Today : 3 champs each month... we have less and less chances to have the one we want in cristals, even less to duplicate him, and we play with or fight against champions we never heard about and that's very frustrating. It looks more and more like playing a game with unknown characters and even more when these new (and unknown ones) are often the most powerfull of the game ! an example : ghost is one of the most wanted game character but in the movie it's just a "one movie" character, Cull Obsidian and Corvus also are very powerfull while they are bad guys we see few minutes in movies. We want famous heroes to be the most powerfull and have pleasure playing them.
Thank you for reading and furthermore for understanding my opinion.
(and sorry for my english, I'm french)

Comments

• Dibang85Dibang85 Posts: 49
    Ok thanks Aryl. wrong memories maybe.
    But don't you agree that 2 and even more 3 champs is too much ? We can't have the one we want and our chances reduce every month

Well if you think about it, if they add more and more very good new champs, the chance to get a good champ increases and a bad champ decreases. So as long as the new ones are relatively good, it will always be in our favor.

Sure !
    But the one you spent gold, iso and cata because it was good becomes less interesting, and your chances to awake him decrease, and new ones (mostly unknown) become the best ones. I'm mainly sad about it.
    I really enjoy this game, I'm in since the beginning and really addicted.
    But sometimes I wish I had a champ and can't get it and my chances reduce each month.
    And I also regret sometimes to play with unknown champs to win, instead of cool characters I love to see in movies that are not strong enough (wolverine not 5 stars, Strange, Antman, classic IM, guardians, ...)
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Another option that might be good to consider, is a "PBE" environment .. (for example, Riot, with League, has a PBE they use to test out new changes and such .. gives a "safe environment" for a larger base to hammer things out on stuff ... it would also give content creators (for example) early "sneak peaks" at some stuff, and release related info on them ..

of course, that means a seperate server, and the overhead/costs associated .. so that could (of course) be "tricky" for obvious reasons .. :)
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    dot_ditto said:

Another option that might be good to consider, is a "PBE" environment .. (for example, Riot, with League, has a PBE they use to test out new changes and such .. gives a "safe environment" for a larger base to hammer things out on stuff ... it would also give content creators (for example) early "sneak peaks" at some stuff, and release related info on them ..

of course, that means a seperate server, and the overhead/costs associated .. so that could (of course) be "tricky" for obvious reasons .. :)

And those games still nerf and nerf more often as can be seen by a simple google search of "league of legends nerfs" in google, last month, this month, the month before that.
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Lormif said:

dot_ditto said:

And those games still nerf and nerf more often as can be seen by a simple google search of "league of legends nerfs" in google, last month, this month, the month before that.
    Yeah, what's your point? that no matter what "solution" is tried, some things will slip through, therefore do nothing?

I certainly hope you have a point ..

You do realize that with some kind of public test environment and early release, it "HELPS REDUCE" the issues ...
    nothing will every totally eliminate them ... that's not the goal.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    dot_ditto said:

Lormif said:

dot_ditto said:

Yeah, what's your point? that no matter what "solution" is tried, some things will slip through, therefore do nothing?

I certainly hope you have a point ..

You do realize that with some kind of public test environment and early release, it "HELPS REDUCE" the issues ...
    nothing will every totally eliminate them ... that's not the goal.
    That people (not necessarily you) think that these things are a panacea, and will prevent these things from happening, but it will not. After all you are in a post talking about how to prevent, not reduce, future nerfs.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    If there was one new and one rework a month, then maybe.