**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Community's Choice: Champion Update #MCoCChampionUpdate

Comments

• #BuffDaredevil
  • Master3418Master3418 Posts: 217
    #buffdaredevil
  • DieghornDieghorn Posts: 1
    edited October 2019
    #BuffBlackPanther #BuffIronMan
  • #BuffHulkBuster
  • JesusBlackJesusBlack Posts: 5
    #BuffHulkBuster
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    So... the poll... where’s it?
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 648 ★★★
    Likely posting around 9-10 am PDT, like most announcements.
  • Urkel2Urkel2 Posts: 371 ★★
    Buttehrs said:

Why is magneto not on this list lol

Why is war machine not on this list???
  • Cajuru31Cajuru31 Posts: 6
    #BuffHulkBuster
  • Scmex21Scmex21 Posts: 85
    #BuffHulkBuster and #DareDevil
  • #BuffHulkBuster
  • #BUFFHULKBUSTER
  • iTzOveriTzOver Posts: 9
    #BuffDaredevil he have so much potential to be a usable character
  • Player_SlasherPlayer_Slasher Posts: 156 ★★
    #BuffIronMan

I really want an Iron Man that's more of an attacker than a defender, unlike IMIW (I know he's alright on offense but he's obviously built as a defender).
    Also a lot of newbies have 1*/2* Iron Man, so it will help these beginners a lot.
    There's just so much stuff you could do with an Iron Man, and instead we get this absolute trashbag who would be a meme now if not for his signature ability.
    Iron Man was the one who founded the MCU. He should at least deserve some love and care.
    Even if you're not changing his abilities, please do something with his specials. They are some of the worst specials in-game and are so fricking easy to dodge. I mean, come on Kabam, you should make them impossible to dex so that more people will have to pay to get through him. (Just kidding)

Well why not Hulkbuster?
    Hulkbuster has been one of the best meme champions in MCOC ever since he was released, alongside Colossus. Now that Colossus is getting that buff, we should keep Hulkbuster this way so that he could have a chance to be the worst champion in-game, and release his Iron Rage on the Contest.
    Yes I don't make any sense.

"I am Iron Man."
  • macbellitomacbellito Posts: 8
    #BuffKamala
  • Paul79Paul79 Posts: 1
    #buffhulkbuster
  • Seanboy77Seanboy77 Posts: 38
    #Ironman
  • EdHunterEdHunter Posts: 3
    #BuffHulkbuster
  • #BuffHulkBuster please his design is perfect, now he needs a buff, new animations and new good skills, please work harder on this.!
  • Turkey_Tone83Turkey_Tone83 Posts: 74
    #buffblackpanther
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    #buffhulkbuster
  • Jack_T_RippJack_T_Ripp Posts: 4
    #BuffHulkBuster
  • DarkZenDarkZen Posts: 285
    edited October 2019
    #BuffDareDevil

• JonnySnowJonnySnow Posts: 117
    #BuffHulkBuster
  • ChEpiLa_6ChEpiLa_6 Posts: 14
    #buffHulkBuster
  • OjosRojosXaXaOjosRojosXaXa Posts: 136
    #BuffHulkBuster por que es de mis favoritos en los cómics y películas y en el Juego no lo tengo pero me gustaría que lo mejoren para cuando me salga
  • LiquidkoldLiquidkold Posts: 190 ★★
    #hulkbuster. We need more solid tech champs and he is supposed to be power and yet he hits like a wet noodle. Make him hit hard and be able to take a punch.
  • PleasureDomePleasureDome Posts: 93
    #BuffDaredevil #BuffKamala
  • My vote is for Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan)
  • CLLEBRCLLEBR Posts: 1
    #BuffAbomination
This discussion has been closed.