**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Community's Choice: Champion Update Poll

Comments

• Options
    vergil_17vergil_17 Posts: 9
    @Kabam Miike let the hulkbuster bust the buff outta champs #BuffHulkbuster among the others he's the best choice to get buffed by far
  • Options
    KilohmKilohm Posts: 10
    Black Panther!
  • Options
    007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Unbelievable. Same thing happened with Colossus. You guys we already have annoying defender. We already have our hand full with thing and korg.
    Most of the time
    These 2 destroy us in war.
    It doesn't matter how much u want Colossus and HB to be buffed u know it yourself u will hardly choose them even in attack and defence.
    There is
    Korg thing crawler medusa mordo imiw champion magik void sabertooth mr.s emma modok
    Lot's and lot's of pain in the ass defender in the game. Fine it will increase range.
    But without even thinking
    U outvoted OML in previous poll such a mighty fan favourite character.
    It's a bet that most of the fan base didn't even knew about Colossus before Deadpool movie came out. Huhh!
    Same happened with DD today.
    Unbelievable. Just because top tier players said so just jump in and vote.
    It was KABAM and there Awesm dicission to also go for OML. U can see how much appreciation was made after that.
    Even some players later written in comments that they wish they vote for OML without just jumping in.
    Thank god he is getting buffed.
    Now Atleast concider which is better to use. Given circumstances.
    DD is clearly a fan favourite and have that quality. Just think before u vote.
    Nothing against HB i have him as 5 star.
    But DD needs a rework and a buff.
    Please. #buffDaredevil
  • Options
    devil30devil30 Posts: 13
    Come on guys vote for Mr. Stark
    You all who are not voting for him have forgotten his sacrifice
    Show immense love for him, we need him buffed to make him a god offensive champ which he deserves to become.
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    devil30 said:

Show immense love for him, we need him buffed to make him a god offensive champ which he deserves to become.

Mr stark is the hulkbuster as well
  • Options
    Seatin rooting for HB is not the way to go
    Iron Man should be a top offensive champ which he isnt in either of avatars
    He deserves this much respect
  • Options
    I dont agree with love for HB
    Buffing up another defensive champ is a waste
    Iron Man deserves to be a top god tier champ, after all he is the leader of avengers
    Show some respect for Mr. Stark
  • Options
    devil30 said:

Show him some love after all we all love him 3000
  • Options

devil30 said:

Mr stark is the hulkbuster as well
    Iron Man needs to be a killer offensive champ
    We dont need another XL defender to follow Sentinel, Mammu, Thing
    Need one of the most iconic marvel characters to be one of the most frequently used in the game
    Should be Iron Man
  • Options

007md92 said:

Unbelievable. Same thing happened with Colossus. You guys we already have annoying defender. We already have our hand full with thing and korg.
    Most of the time
    It doesn't matter how much u want Colossus and HB to be buffed u know it yourself u will hardly choose them even in attack and defence.
    There is
    Korg thing crawler medusa mordo imiw champion magik void sabertooth mr.s emma modok
    Lot's and lot's of pain in the ass defender in the game. Fine it will increase range.
    It's a bet that most of the fan base didn't even knew about Colossus before Deadpool movie came out. Huhh!
    It was KABAM and there Awesm dicission to also go for OML. U can see how much appreciation was made after that.
    Even some players later written in comments that they wish they vote for OML without just jumping in.
    Please. #buffDaredevil

Same thing happened with Colossus? Have you seen the offensive potential of Colossus in the betas? I guess not. What about Venom? He was tagged defensive too, his buff made him one of the best offensive champions in the game. If you want us to take your advice, give us some actual reasons @007md92
    Trust me guessing by your name you are free to play player? Me too.
    The game is a bit tougher and longer for us.
    I have HB as a 3 4 and 5 star. Trust me.
    I am choosing DD cz let me ask u.
    Will u take him as a attacker in
    AW? Or AQ?
    If you play for gold 3 or even silver 1. I don't think u will do it.
    Even after his buff. Or even after Colossus buff comes out. It's not about how many champ can do damage. It's about how many type u can actually use in story mode.
    Content like ROL and LOL made this game like that. And cornered champs as tiers.
    I choose DD coz he has that balance to be a very good attacker and a good defender as well. That's all. I am not asking everyone to say yes to my reason. HB clearly won this round. He will be buffed rest assured. I wish KABAM take DD too. He is underperforming.
  • Options
    Merigold00Merigold00 Posts: 11

Ya everyone vote hulkbuster because seatin said so! Don't think for yourselves 🙄

Says someone named after Pokemon? That's original...
  • Options
    VIЯЦƧVIЯЦƧ Posts: 3
    Vote Daredevil
  • Options
    NickSDCNickSDC Posts: 32
    I voted Hulkbuster. I grinded his 3* arena in 2015 back when Age of Ultron came out. It would be nice to see a revamp.
  • Options
    iceC408iceC408 Posts: 1
    Voting for Hulkbuster (not because seatin says so haha) and since kabam’s team possibly buffs two like last time. I hope it’s Netflix Daredevil. Thnx kabam in advance
  • Options
    sehsuwoar8sehsuwoar8 Posts: 1
    I think IronMan is the best selection.
  • Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,547 ★★★★
    Hulkbuster gets my vote
  • Options
    Take daredavil and HB to ROL
    Go. Now. Everyone knows may be they are not remembering correctly.
    HB can usually do better damage.
    Like his sp2 gives a lot ot Armor break and Atleast 2k hit.
    And sometimes it goes to 800 or 1k in basic hits. Sometimes.
    But with Daredevil.
    Lol lol lol.
    His sp3 barely does any damage at all
    Even as a 5 star awekend.
    He is not just under performing. He is
    Way under it. Like can't even see the buttom.
    Yet he is such a fan favourite well loved popular character.
    We knew about him before we knew about
    Colossus or even iron man. Like seriously.
    1st spiderman then wolverine then probably daredevil and Deadpool. Most commonly known among fanbase.
    This poll is about underperformance.
    And he is the lowest damage champ. Yet looks soo good.
    Has every potential to be an awesome attacker and a fare good defender too.
    HB clearly won. And will get a buff.
    Good.
    I wish Daredavil get's too.
    If they become generous like how they did with Colossus and OML.
    Thank god OML's buff is soo good.
    A beast. Finally a fan-favorite character getting buffed.
  • Options
    JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
    007md92 said:

Most of the time
    There is
    Please. #buffDaredevil

A. You don't know that he'll necessarily be a defender.
    B. How do you know Daredevil won't be a crazy evader who's extremely difficult to land a hit on, or something of that nature?
    We need more good offensive tanks. Hulkbuster ftw.
  • Options
    KenesAllDayKenesAllDay Posts: 4
    Man, no love for Kamala Khan in this poll/these comments/this game...

Maybe a buff next season ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Options
    FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    007md92 said:

007md92 said:

Most of the time
    There is
    Please. #buffDaredevil

Same thing happened with Colossus? Have you seen the offensive potential of Colossus in the betas? I guess not. What about Venom? He was tagged defensive too, his buff made him one of the best offensive champions in the game. If you want us to take your advice, give us some actual reasons @007md92
    Trust me guessing by your name you are free to play player? Me too.
    The game is a bit tougher and longer for us.
    I have HB as a 3 4 and 5 star. Trust me.
    I am choosing DD cz let me ask u.
    Will u take him as a attacker in
    AW? Or AQ?
    If you play for gold 3 or even silver 1. I don't think u will do it.
    Even after his buff. Or even after Colossus buff comes out. It's not about how many champ can do damage. It's about how many type u can actually use in story mode.
    Content like ROL and LOL made this game like that. And cornered champs as tiers.
    I choose DD coz he has that balance to be a very good attacker and a good defender as well. That's all. I am not asking everyone to say yes to my reason. HB clearly won this round. He will be buffed rest assured. I wish KABAM take DD too. He is underperforming.
    I'm sorry but you don't get to straight up assume that if Daredevil gets buffed, it'll make him a balanced character. He could equally become a super annoying defender, and yes. I'd gladly take Hulkbuster into AQ and AW on the provision that his buff is good.

I'm a die-hard Daredevil fan, his Netflix series isu favourite show ever. But objectively, Hulkbuster is the overall better choice.

- He's available as a 6* and 5*
    - He's XL (for Variant 2) and Tech (for Variant 3)
    - A lot of people have him as he's an old champion
    - 2015 rank up gems can be used on him
    - He has great potential for a rework

If Hulkbuster wasn't an option, I'd definitely go for Daredevil.
  • Options
    Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    I voted DD, because of the blind mechanic. But everybody saying HB will only be good on defense: why? In both movies and comics, the Buster armor was created to offensively OVERPOWER the HULK, you know, the strongest there is? He's not just supposed to be able to tank Hulks attackts, but outpunch them. He may have originally been created as a Tank in this game, but that has nothing to do with what he'll be like after the buff.
    He's not like Colossus, who's main purpose in the X-Men is being a Tank, and we don't even know where his Buff will end up. Iirc, he wasn't an insane attacker in beta, but something is taking Kabam very long in releasing him and OML, so we just don't know currently.
    LC's main and only thing is being indestructible. That is the whole point of this characters powers. Just tank, nothing else. And would you look at that, he's actually a great attacker in the game after his buff, despite originally being created as a defender with little to no offensive use. How is HB different?
    SG was mainly a defender with evade, she's gotten much more annoying on defense with her buff, but she's a great attacker as well with her slow mechanic, enervate and evading unblockable specials (and maybe she can do more, I'm not sure, I don't have her).
    Venom was brough up by @FreeToPlay_21, he was also a defender, no offensive potential, only good thing was his sp2 being hard to evade. Now he's a beast, just like in the comics.
    You have zero precedent to say that HB will remain a defensive champ after his rework. Yes, he'll most likely be an annoying defender, but just like SG, that has nothing to do with his offensive capabilites. Given that the Hulkbuster armor is filled to the brink with Hulk busting arsenal, he could quite literally have any utility currently in the game, or even completely new mechanics, like SH and SG had with slow.

P.S. important thing to mention: I find it good that people voice their concerns with him only being viable on defense to Kabam, it tells them to make him a good attacker as well. That's a good thing, I don't want my Busters to keep collecting dust because they're only good defenders and I've stopped ranking up champs only for defense long ago. Just don't pretend like it's a definitive outcome already, the poll isn't even over yet.
    On that note, please, @Kabam Anyone, for the love of RNGesus and the holy trinity Blade, Ghost Rider and Spider-Man, make Hulkbuster a great attacker and not just an annoying defender. And make him easy to counter on defense, so only people who don't know how to fight him might have issues.
  • Options
    FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Raichu626 said:

I voted DD, because of the blind mechanic. But everybody saying HB will only be good on defense: why? In both movies and comics, the Buster armor was created to offensively OVERPOWER the HULK, you know, the strongest there is? He's not just supposed to be able to tank Hulks attackts, but outpunch them. He may have originally been created as a Tank in this game, but that has nothing to do with what he'll be like after the buff.
    He's not like Colossus, who's main purpose in the X-Men is being a Tank, and we don't even know where his Buff will end up. Iirc, he wasn't an insane attacker in beta, but something is taking Kabam very long in releasing him and OML, so we just don't know currently.
    LC's main and only thing is being indestructible. That is the whole point of this characters powers. Just tank, nothing else. And would you look at that, he's actually a great attacker in the game after his buff, despite originally being created as a defender with little to no offensive use. How is HB different?
    SG was mainly a defender with evade, she's gotten much more annoying on defense with her buff, but she's a great attacker as well with her slow mechanic, enervate and evading unblockable specials (and maybe she can do more, I'm not sure, I don't have her).
    Venom was brough up by @FreeToPlay_21, he was also a defender, no offensive potential, only good thing was his sp2 being hard to evade. Now he's a beast, just like in the comics.
    You have zero precedent to say that HB will remain a defensive champ after his rework. Yes, he'll most likely be an annoying defender, but just like SG, that has nothing to do with his offensive capabilites. Given that the Hulkbuster armor is filled to the brink with Hulk busting arsenal, he could quite literally have any utility currently in the game, or even completely new mechanics, like SH and SG had with slow.

P.S. important thing to mention: I find it good that people voice their concerns with him only being viable on defense to Kabam, it tells them to make him a good attacker as well. That's a good thing, I don't want my Busters to keep collecting dust because they're only good defenders and I've stopped ranking up champs only for defense long ago. Just don't pretend like it's a definitive outcome already, the poll isn't even over yet.
    On that note, please, @Kabam Anyone, for the love of RNGesus and the holy trinity Blade, Ghost Rider and Spider-Man, make Hulkbuster a great attacker and not just an annoying defender. And make him easy to counter on defense, so only people who don't know how to fight him might have issues.

Great points there @Raichu626 . Though I'd like to correct you on one thing. Hulkbuster was never supposed to "overpower" Hulk in the comics. He was always meant to be a sort of decoy, to give Hulk something to smash while the others figure something out, it's a suit which is made to buy time. Wakandan Hulkbuster on the other hand, is a different story.

Just wanted to throw this out, not that it proves that Hulkbuster will be a defensive champion as comic accuracy doesn't matter in this game.
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I just felt said for Abomination.
  • Options
    JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    Daredevil pls guys.if they change HB we have another pain in AW
This discussion has been closed.