Is this kind of difficulty worth 2 random 5* sig stones?

raffsterraffster Posts: 953 ★★★
Like seriously, even if I could use my top R5 5*s that Thing boss is still going to be difficult. But with a more limited roster? This month’s special side quest is another really big flop. Someone in the gameplay team dropped the ball again this month.


Comments

  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    Tbh what bothers me the most is the amount of energy. They all should cost 1 or 0.

    2 for all dificulties is outrageous. I ll prob need refila if i want to 100% Epic, Master and Heroic, cause that shet uses almost all my dayly energy

    Not to mention that my variants and act6 remain idle
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 5,098 ★★★★★
    raffster said:

    Like seriously, even if I could use my top R5 5*s that Thing boss is still going to be difficult. But with a more limited roster? This month’s special side quest is another really big flop. Someone in the gameplay team dropped the ball again this month.


    Soloed Thing today with a R4 Ultron. I do think the quest takes longer than it needs to but it's worth it to me for 50 sig stones, 9k t5 basic etc. If you can't do one day it's no big deal though. I think it needs a tweak to be a really good side quest but as it stands it's decent.
  • 0din0din Posts: 108
    Not sure what you’re on about. The defenders have no Special nodes and easy as hell to fight
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 383
    Too time consuming
  • LormifLormif Posts: 4,956 ★★★★★
    You get 1.5 t2a and a third of a t5bc aswell
  • Mcoc_AnxietyMcoc_Anxiety Posts: 16
    I just play master and autopilot normal and beginner for the units. I just don't care anymore. Every month is always the same thing. Overload on content, ppl crying about everything, and the hidden nerfs out of hand. Masteries don't work, a.i is broken, every month eq has a broken boss that does not get fixed till the following month when ppl are on to new things... But hey why not complain about 2 Sig stones instead right?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 4,085 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

    You get 1.5 t2a and a third of a t5bc aswell

    Your numbers are off, you get just over 1 t2a (37.5k fragments) if you don’t include the objectives, and you get 9k t5b which is 20%
  • LormifLormif Posts: 4,956 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

    Lormif said:

    You get 1.5 t2a and a third of a t5bc aswell

    Your numbers are off, you get just over 1 t2a (37.5k fragments) if you don’t include the objectives, and you get 9k t5b which is 20%
    This is a 5 week event, not 4, dont forget to count that in, but I am rounding up too much on the t2a yea., about 40k shards. Still very much worth the cost, as they are the 2 most saught after prizes.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 4,085 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

    Lvernon15 said:

    Lormif said:

    You get 1.5 t2a and a third of a t5bc aswell

    Your numbers are off, you get just over 1 t2a (37.5k fragments) if you don’t include the objectives, and you get 9k t5b which is 20%
    This is a 5 week event, not 4, dont forget to count that in, but I am rounding up too much on the t2a yea., about 40k shards. Still very much worth the cost, as they are the 2 most saught after prizes.
    I know it’s 5 weeks which I took into account, it’s 7.5k t2a per week and 1.8k t5b per week
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 425
    We will soon need a calculator to play this game.
Sign In or Register to comment.