**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

PHC Shards and Uncollected

Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
Why are PHC shards still being obtained by Uncollected + Players? Surely it's time to update the rewards to Grandmaster Crystal Shards?

Comments

• Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    edited October 2019
    Donnymeij said:

So, pretty much what the montly crystals where in september.

Yeah that was amazing
    Got a 5* Morningstar from them
  • Hidden_KnightHidden_Knight Posts: 202
    I think this would motivate more people to become Uncollected plus for those who are already Uncollected it would be a nice bonus.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

I think this would motivate more people to become Uncollected plus for those who are already Uncollected it would be a nice bonus.

If it were for Cavalier it would give more people incentive to become Cavalier also.
  • Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
    lol u mean phc and cavalier 😂
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Donnymeij said:

I do not really think the cutoff should be at Grandmaster, but Rather Cavalier. Because that is the point you cannot use any of the champs that a PHC can give you. You can still get a very usefull pull from a PHC when you are still in act 5.
    I personally would love the option for eigher Uncollected or cavalier (I feel it should be cavalier) players to be able to purchase a crystal that is equal to a grandmaster crystal with 4000 phc shards. There isn`t much programming with that, instead of changing the crystals you get from all sources. You could even make the crystals 4000 for uncollected players and give Cavalier players a slight discount (3500 or so)

Question

How are Uncollected players still using 2* or 3*?

Ok yes 2* can be useful for those 10k 5* shard arenas but what else?

3*, let's not go there
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★

Donnymeij said:

I do not really think the cutoff should be at Grandmaster, but Rather Cavalier. Because that is the point you cannot use any of the champs that a PHC can give you. You can still get a very usefull pull from a PHC when you are still in act 5.
    I personally would love the option for eigher Uncollected or cavalier (I feel it should be cavalier) players to be able to purchase a crystal that is equal to a grandmaster crystal with 4000 phc shards. There isn`t much programming with that, instead of changing the crystals you get from all sources. You could even make the crystals 4000 for uncollected players and give Cavalier players a slight discount (3500 or so)

Question

How are Uncollected players still using 2* or 3*?

Ok yes 2* can be useful for those 10k 5* shard arenas but what else?

3*, let's not go there
    He was talking about the 4 stars. Once you finish Act 5, you can’t use 4* in Story Quests anymore, ‘cause 4* are not allowed in Act 6.
    So the PHC is literally useless for Cavalier players (and maybe even Elder’s Bane too).
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    And all of this is why people are bailing to play call of duty!