**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Champion Buffs October 12

You all saw this all wrong-the community needs to learn a thing or two before things happen. In my personal opinion-HB was not the obvious choice alike the poll demonstrates many people thought so-It wouldn’t be the one that’s the worst that needs the buffs guys-it’s the person who’s the BEST out of the six. Think of it this way: the best character out of them being even better? That would be insane for example-Black Panther getting a damage buff etc, Iron Man having more offensive or defensive abilities or Abomination having a significant damage buff-wouldn’t that be better than Dare Devil being made useful? Or Kamala Khan? I don’t know-I’m just upset no one who voted thought this poll through-I’m open to discuss this further with anyone who agrees or disagrees

Comments

• UnFazedSkullUnFazedSkull Posts: 245 ★★

You all saw this all wrong-the community needs to learn a thing or two before things happen. In my personal opinion-HB was not the obvious choice alike the poll demonstrates many people thought so-It wouldn’t be the one that’s the worst that needs the buffs guys-it’s the person who’s the BEST out of the six. Think of it this way: the best character out of them being even better? That would be insane for example-Black Panther getting a damage buff etc, Iron Man having more offensive or defensive abilities or Abomination having a significant damage buff-wouldn’t that be better than Dare Devil being made useful? Or Kamala Khan? I don’t know-I’m just upset no one who voted thought this poll through-I’m open to discuss this further with anyone who agrees or disagrees

You're the only one who isn't through like what even is your argument
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    Kabam is changing the core mechanics of the champs chosen not just adjusting a few values. You act like Hulkbuster is gonna be the same exact champ but with more armor and basic attack damage. For all we know, HB could get a never-before-seen utility/ability that makes BP's bleed or Iron Man's regen look like a joke

Think about it this way - if a champ gets revamped, why does it matter what its previous iteration was like? And why would any of this affect other revamps?
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I can see both sides of it. Now the side of buffing the best of the trash isn’t a flawed one, not a strong one either.

I think they should allow us to chose between 5 characters who are found in the 5 and 6 star crystals. Or ones they will put into the 6 in the future. Since those champions will definitely be current for a long time.

Nothing wrong with buster being chosen. He is trash outside of his special 3 damage.