**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Guillotine 2099

2»

Comments

• arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 ★★★
    TxWxIxSxT said:

Not sure if my team isn’t right or if I just suck, but I cannot beat Guillotine 2099 to save my life. At this point I have spent tons of time saving up to buy revives and have spent way more money than I should on them too. I am frustrated nearly to the point of quitting the damn game.

Are you talking about master or uncollected? Below is an example of taking out master mode Guillotine 2099 with a 3* Medusa. A 4* Medusa can easily do the same in Uncollected.

https://youtu.be/HfCS06mzcac
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Just buys her very carefully and get her to go to the SP2 you can do this by holding block and forcing her to do a heavy until she gets an SP2, sp2 is easier to dex and you won't get power drain
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Hype: parry, heavy, build up to sp2, launch sp2, heavy, sp1, 👋 guilly whateveryear you’re from.

Cap beardo with synergies (or only tech synergie & despair mastery): parry, heavy, repeat & build up to sp, launch sp2: 👋 guilly somewhere in the near future.
  • I tried SL against her. It was a long fight but it worked
  • TxWxIxSxTTxWxIxSxT Posts: 9
    arsjum said:

TxWxIxSxT said:

Not sure if my team isn’t right or if I just suck, but I cannot beat Guillotine 2099 to save my life. At this point I have spent tons of time saving up to buy revives and have spent way more money than I should on them too. I am frustrated nearly to the point of quitting the damn game.

Are you talking about master or uncollected? Below is an example of taking out master mode Guillotine 2099 with a 3* Medusa. A 4* Medusa can easily do the same in Uncollected.

https://youtu.be/HfCS06mzcac
    Master... and I guess I just don’t understand all this advanced play jargon. I don’t see where to set active buffs or whatever, or where to used heal blockers, etc.
  • TxWxIxSxTTxWxIxSxT Posts: 9

TxWxIxSxT said:

She’s smoking my Quake 😔

How are you dying like how does she kill you?
    Her specials crush me even if I block (haven’t unlocked dexterity), she just powers through if I try to parry, so I can’t get a good parry heavy or medium flow going. And her regen just keeps happening every time I even get close. She wipes my whole team out. I’ve spent like $80 now just trying to beat her. She snores my 4 star Quake 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • UnFazedSkullUnFazedSkull Posts: 245 ★★
    TxWxIxSxT said:

TxWxIxSxT said:

She’s smoking my Quake 😔

How are you dying like how does she kill you?
    Her specials crush me even if I block (haven’t unlocked dexterity), she just powers through if I try to parry, so I can’t get a good parry heavy or medium flow going. And her regen just keeps happening every time I even get close. She wipes my whole team out. I’ve spent like $80 now just trying to beat her. She snores my 4 star Quake 🤷🏻‍♂️
    That's ur problem I highly recommend you get dexterity
  • Khaos_knightKhaos_knight Posts: 17
    get void. You will need him for the last boss anyway if you do get past guilly. Or a medusa like i did. 100% ability accuracy down with armor shatter so no cloak or regen. If all else fails then just dont use anything she is immune to otherwise you are only feeding her power
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    I finished her off in UC with Mephisto. Soul Imprisonment stops the Regen.
  • Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★
    OMG, I''ve now tried again to beat her in UC. I keep getting close, and then she self repairs... Can't get any flow with parry and heavy.
    It cost me way too many units for revives, but finally I did it. Now for mephisto, without any good incinerate immune...! yay