**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Most understand champion in the game?

TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
There are so many great champs that people don’t know about or use so what champs do you find underrated in the eyes of the community?

Most understand champion in the game? 26 votes

Emma frost
19%
INTEGRALTheKiryuTehsigzorzDarrteee_86MiStaLova 5 votes
Human torch
19%
X_Factor_AgentTripleBSkillful_starRusty97TheInfinty 5 votes
Spidergwen
7%
DOKTOROKTOPUSSteel_Ball_Run 2 votes
Gamora
23%
JakearoundLordRaymond3Rolo_maxnatewagz419AATTblack_kill288 6 votes
Other (say who in the comment)
30%
keysareSpeedbumpCapMark2Thi101EthanGamerEtjamaAngusMac279OneAboveAll13 8 votes

Comments

• EthanGamerEthanGamer Posts: 358
    Massacre
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    1.) Doctor octopus
    2.) Invisible woman
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    From this perspective... Psylocke

She’s one of the best power control champs on the game. And her ability to instantly gain a bar of power on Special 1 and 2 MORE than makes up for her reduced power gain from striking and being struck.
  • OneAboveAll13OneAboveAll13 Posts: 190
    Starlord(awakened)..
    Highest damage deealer in long fight

Scarlett witch(awakened)..
    Most passive and massive mystic in game..

And from option, human torch, emma and spidergwen are not underrated, they are about demi-god tier..
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Human torch

Starlord(awakened)..

And from option, human torch, emma and spidergwen are not underrated, they are about demi-god tier..

I personally disagree scarlet witch a champ that lots of people want as a 5 star quite badly because she would be insane as a 5 star champ and star lord I will agree is underrated but the whole point of this poll was to see which champs that are high Demi god and below are underrated to the community

Starlord(awakened)..

I personally disagree scarlet witch a champ that lots of people want as a 5 star quite badly because she would be insane as a 5 star champ and star lord I will agree is underrated but the whole point of this poll was to see which champs that are high Demi god and below are underrated to the community
    Said they needs to be duped...

They are waste champs if not duped...
    edited October 2019
    One of my friend has 5 * duped Scarlett witch and if you ask him, he'll say best champ in game...
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 885 ★★★★
    @OneAboveAll13 that’s not possible the game never released a 5* Scarlet Witch 😂
  • One of my friend has 5 * duped Scarlett witch and if you ask him, he'll say best champ in game...

Doesn't exist as a playable character
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Thi101 said:

From this perspective... Psylocke

She’s one of the best power control champs on the game. And her ability to instantly gain a bar of power on Special 1 and 2 MORE than makes up for her reduced power gain from striking and being struck.

Psylocke is my favourite character in the game, unfortunately I just can’t seem to get a 5* or 6*. But I think there are quite a lot of underrated champions, a few to mention would be Psylocke, Spider-Gwen, Dormammu, Wasp (I see a lot of people just using her for the synergy with ghost), taskmaster and Yondu. There are plenty more, all of these are very good to have in my opinion.
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    I agree @MegaSkater67
    I have a R4 5* Spider-Gwen, a R1 5* Dormammu and a maxed out 4* Wasp
    All of them are nice (my SG saved my ass quite a few times now lol)
    I maxed out my 3* Psylocke as soon as I duped her, and my 4* Psylocke is R3. I’d max her out too, but I want to focus on my 5* now