**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which 5* should I rank up to r4? Medusa or Domino?

I have a dilemma. I have two god-tier 5* champs at r3. Now, with this 98-day login calendar going on, I will be able to get the last t2ac that I need to rank one of them up. Now, I have enough t4 cosmic cats, but not enough mutant ones. within this 98 day period or however long it will take to get one, I will probably have enough time to get enough mutant cats to rank up domino. But the problem is, I can only rank up one of them. Which 5* should I r5, Medusa or Domino?

Which 5* should I rank up to r4? Medusa or Domino? 36 votes

Medusa (unduped)
8%
GhriffinDOKTOROKTOPUSBonzodavid 3 votes
Domino (unduped)
91%
winterthurPantherusNZMrLalowSpeedbumpmyPUNCAKEMityAntLvernon15Stark78AlfaOrcDovahkiinThecrusher_9756TheHeroDeservedCrazyAlbobazingampGrootman1294XxLoganTDCxXshadow_lurker22Kobster84B_Dizzle_01CUBdoctorb 33 votes

Comments

• TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 739 ★★★
    Domino (unduped)
    Domino to r5, Medusa to r4. Medusa is a bomb for robots in act 6.1. Domino is first priority
  • ClashyKnightClashyKnight Posts: 59
    Domino (unduped)

Domino to r5, Medusa to r4. Medusa is a bomb for robots in act 6.1. Domino is first priority

Thanks for the tip!
    Domino (unduped)
    Ugh. Now comes the effort of actually getting enough t4 mutant cats. wish me luck.
  • Flappy_Ninja64Flappy_Ninja64 Posts: 109
    Domino (unduped)
    This is a tough one. In the long run, both are amazing for offense and defense. Like what @TheHeroDeserved said, domino is priority, but you want to get both of them up asap.
    Domino (unduped)
    Thank you everyone, I did it. I ranked up Domino. It worked out nicely too because I duped medusa in a crystal and I got a mutant awakening gem from the summoner appreciation calendar.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Domino (unduped)
    I have both as a maxed out 4 stars. Domino is unduped and Medusa is
    Medusa doesn't need her sig ability, but it gives her a great burst of damage and a safety net.
    Domino doesn't need it and she is really good with or without it.
    Domino (unduped)
    Okay guys I have both ranked up and both duped. They're pretty awesome. No regrets ranking up domino first. Thanks guys!