**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Lag in game

I happen to know for quite a long time now a ton of players are experiencing alot of in game lag, with 0 response from game masters this seems like a topic they are keen to avoid because it brings in more money when players have to spend units in order to beat fights because they cannot beat it due to lag. This is very annoying and also not how a game is supposed to be run. I have now lost many fights, countless mind you, due to lag on a brand new note 10 plus phone. This is very unacceptable and I cannot imagine what you guys have going through your brain keeping this problem STILL unresolved.

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I really don't think it's a matter of not fixing it because they want to make money from people lagging. A lot of people experience zero lag. A lot of it is device related. Also they have responded many times.
  • RonD9RonD9 Posts: 232
    Just ruined a legend run I was attempting. I think it’s worse when more people are on the game. I should of did it during the week...
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 839 ★★★★
    I’ve been experiencing horrific combat lag in almost every fight for days now.

The main reason I bought an iPad mini 5 earlier this year was for this game. Super frustrating to get lag using a new powerful device with a good WiFi connection.
  • I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with the game! The best way for us to investigate these issues is having anyone experiencing problems to go over to the proper threads below and fill out our provided templates:

Android
    iOS

Thanks in advance!
This discussion has been closed.