**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5 star good/bad guy offer

2»

Comments

• Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    This really is a bad deal. For that price, I would expect to not have to gamble with getting a **** champion.

Some constructive criticism for kabam: take out the champions that aren't very desired and I'm sure you at least quadruple your sales. I am not buying this deal in it's current state.
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,545 ★★★★
    The “deal” is terrible value IMO

Save your dough
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    This... is just terrible. Genuinely surprised at how bad this offer is.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    This offer made me laugh out loud. And i never buy, but this one was just too funny at this point in the game.
  • BriceMiesterBriceMiester Posts: 278
    Lormif said:

Myradral said:

Neotwism said:

@Myradral to be fair that was the black Friday deal that comes with the units too. This is a bad deal. I could see it if it was half price maybe, but paying 100 bucks for a featured crystal with plenty of mediocre champs is just way too high with the current state of the game

Actually it was a "Cyber Monday" deal. - but splitting hairs. And the other was a July 4th 2018 Deal.

The point is still valid. Why,... a year later, are they coming out with offers that are WORSE than a year ago?
    Those were special holiday deals, they don’t give them everyday
    If they did they would be absolutely loaded their servers would probly crash but those need to be updated anyways and they could do that with all the money they would make
  • blazingskyx27blazingskyx27 Posts: 42
    There are better things one can do with $ 100. Using it to spend on this **** is almost as good as flushing $ 100 down a toilet bowl .