**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need gold

We all are struggling of gold as we all have life also can’t play arena all the time so I’m requesting for the gold event. As i know most of the people play arena and have a lot of gold and units but the majority of the gamers don’t play arena so really need gold at that point.

Comments

• MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    get battle chips or buy gold crystals or just play the game in general
  • That’s what i had written can’t play arena im 450k rating in game and can’t able to upgrade champs bcoz just of gold every thing else i have just need gold
  • LaVarBBBLaVarBBB Posts: 81
    Sorry but thats a you problem, theres plenty of ways to get gold. You can't just ask for a gold event when you can't be bothered to do arena or grind other quests.
  • Can’t spend that much time on the game had other things also in my life. Well thanks 🙏
  • LaVarBBBLaVarBBB Posts: 81

Can’t spend that much time on the game had other things also in my life. Well thanks 🙏

surely you have a slight bit of time every day to get in a round of arena?
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,248 ★★★★★
    Want the gold but don't want to put in effort for it.. geez.
  • MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★

That’s what i had written can’t play arena im 450k rating in game and can’t able to upgrade champs bcoz just of gold every thing else i have just need gold

Sheesh then put effort in it. Don't expect gold to just miraculously to just pop up in ur resources. If you can't put effort in it, bad luck.