**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ultron 5.4.6

doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,716 ★★★
Just curious, what was ur best team to use against him?

Comments

• MadcatMadcat Posts: 385 ★★★
    Since they nerfed/broke Medusa, who was the best counter... Loki (SP3 then use L1s to keep his buff steal rolling) or Nebula with 8-10 electroshock buffs held (no parrying, however).
  • myPUNCAKEmyPUNCAKE Posts: 359
    I personally used a 5* R2 Loki and with a little finesse he works like a charm. Medusa is also the other best option as her armor shatter completely shuts down the boss
  • NeofrackNeofrack Posts: 41
    Corvus with proxima synergy
    Blade with ghost rider synergy
    Medusa
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    ST with KM
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Blade with Holy Trinity
  • crgoodw1ncrgoodw1n Posts: 125
    I used trinity/Blade and Medusa equally when 100% clearing it. Blade seemed to work better as he would shut him down enough from the get go where Medusa had to build up to her L1 first and with her armor breaks, he could hit power gain and it's all over then.
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    I used a 4* r2 Loki. Sp3 tears through him. If I can do it anyone can.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I used Blade with danger sense.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,716 ★★★
    Ty all. Thus far I've used Angela and sparky because they dont apply debuffs so I dont have to worry bout his regen or power flood.

Just wanted to know who else to fill out my team. Thx!!
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    Rank 5 Corvus with 4 mission completed. Just use up 20 critical hits then if he is not dead already, revive and try again.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Have you tried with Medusa or Loki? It's entirely possible to do without revs.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    I used a combination of CB, Drax (yes Drax), bait sp1 & intercept.
    Granted it’s not the best team, but it’s what I had to work with at that time, and it got the job done.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Loki is underated! He would be a good one. Steal ultrons "repair" and armor ups. And if you work out a power gain synergy you can hit him quick over and over with that first.
  • UnnecessaryJB1UnnecessaryJB1 Posts: 202
    I used proxima each run, fast& easy
  • I used my 4* 4/40 sig99 Medusa once done the first armor shatter with the SP1 then a normal fight with SP3 to maintain the armor shatter indefinitely
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    doctorb said:

Just max 4* ghost. You have such an easy time (if you can play ghost)
  • Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    doctorb said:

I used a 4* r3 Loki for him. Didn't worry about synergy for him. I just filled in the other 4 spots with champs best suited to get me to him.
  • monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★
    i used medusa. you just have to be careful when to apply the armor breaks to build up armor shattered. if inactive debuff is power gain, just evade him
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Void smacks him about pretty easily
  • GiganteaGigantea Posts: 111
    I just finished Ultron OG, Corvus did the job nicely, just don't parry. Block and hit him.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Back in the day I used hulk and revive, but that isn’t a good strategy
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    edited October 2019
    I beat him July last year with Thor og 4*. Used 5 single revives.

• DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Loki
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    Aegon