**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam, Season 11 AW Champs?

JosephPoerioJosephPoerio Posts: 269 ★★
edited October 2019 in General Discussion

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    they do that, what is the purpose of the post?
  • JosephPoerioJosephPoerio Posts: 269 ★★
    Lormif said:

They do what? Is this the type of behavior Kabam wants?
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    So what
    This is “cheating” without technically breaking the rules. Not the intended behavior I’m sure.

Lormif said:

They do what? Is this the type of behavior Kabam wants?
    Whats is different from being able to stop it. They try to close all the loopholes reasonable to be closed, but some things they cannot easily change without major negative consequences to the rest of us.
    I’m assuming if you condone this behavior then you yourself are involved and have ZERO regard for the integrity of AW.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★

This is “cheating” without technically breaking the rules. Not the intended behavior I’m sure.

You mean operating within the rules? Cheating means breaking the rules. You can't cheat if its within the rules itself.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★

I’m assuming if you condone this behavior then you yourself are involved and have ZERO regard for the integrity of AW.

I don't care because the game doesn't matter that much to me. I play in a 1bg War alliance because war is stupid. And I only care about what I do. I don't complain or care about what others are doing in the game.

You mean operating within the rules? Cheating means breaking the rules. You can't cheat if its within the rules itself.
    Obviously, hence why I put the word “cheating” in quotes. I literally said they are not breaking the rules in the next sentence. Doesn’t change the fact that it reduces the integrity of AW.

There are written rules and then there is the spirit of the rules.

You can assume anything you want, that has no bearing on accuracy or truth.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    I’m just sure ther dose it so ther can get account in to this alliance then donation all gold and that stuff then join again.
    Maybe one day Kabam will figure out a way to prevent it. Maybe hold rewards until the middle of the next season or something of the sort.
This discussion has been closed.