Catalyst Fragment Offer Discrepancy

For 1500 units, my buddies T5 basic catalyst cache offer is 9000 T5B and 1 fully formed T2A.

The offer that popped up for me is for the exact same units I get 9000 T5B and 18000 T2A fragments

Why is my account specifically being targetted to get a lower package for the same unit price? What is the logic here, is it based on geographic location, age, gender, race (I'm black)? Why is there discrimination in game?

Comments

  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 10,137 ★★★★★
    What level are you? And did you just accuse the game of racism?
  • RulllorRulllor Posts: 155
    Sent a ticket to support but I doubt I'll get an answer

    Tagging @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 10,137 ★★★★★
    Different levels of summoners will get different offers. If you are level 29 and your buddy is level 50, that is probably why. Also, please tell me you asked if it was because you're black.
  • RulllorRulllor Posts: 155
    Actually early mobile games did that especially if you linked your account to your profile
  • RulllorRulllor Posts: 155

    Different levels of summoners will get different offers. If you are level 29 and your buddy is level 50, that is probably why. Also, please tell me you asked if it was because you're black.

    It's a legit question, why am I paying the same price for a lesser valued package?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 10,137 ★★★★★
    There's not a single game out there that targets offers based on race. Good god. I know there is a lot of bad stuff out there related to race but can we not start accusing games of racism.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,291 ★★★★★
    Rulllor said:

    Different levels of summoners will get different offers. If you are level 29 and your buddy is level 50, that is probably why. Also, please tell me you asked if it was because you're black.

    It's a legit question, why am I paying the same price for a lesser valued package?
    because it is the same value for your level.
  • RulllorRulllor Posts: 155
    Lormif said:

    Rulllor said:

    Different levels of summoners will get different offers. If you are level 29 and your buddy is level 50, that is probably why. Also, please tell me you asked if it was because you're black.

    It's a legit question, why am I paying the same price for a lesser valued package?
    because it is the same value for your level.
    And that is right in what way now?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 10,137 ★★★★★
    You still haven't said what your level is. if you are below level 40, it's most likely the reason you got a different offer.
  • LaVarBBBLaVarBBB Posts: 81
    It must be because you are either lower level than your buddy, or he may be uncollected and you aren't. You need to give us more context about your account otherwise we can't suspect why this is happening. Plus bringing up racism as a possible reason is plain ridiculous.
  • RulllorRulllor Posts: 155
    I'm lvl 58 and I am a paying customer like everybody else here. Why do I have to pay the same price for less items? In what way is this right??
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 748 ★★★★
    A lot of offers are targeted to different players for different reasons. Level is one reason, while progression (uncollected, cavalier) can be another. Race is definitely not any reason why you would get a different offer. How would that even work? How would the game or Kabam even know what race you are?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 10,137 ★★★★★
    Rulllor said:

    I'm lvl 58 and I am a paying customer like everybody else here. Why do I have to pay the same price for less items? In what way is this right??

    It's definitely race related then.
  • LaVarBBBLaVarBBB Posts: 81
    RoninMan said:

    A lot of offers are targeted to different players for different reasons. Level is one reason, while progression (uncollected, cavalier) can be another. Race is definitely not any reason why you would get a different offer. How would that even work? How would the game or Kabam even know what race you are?

    Just irrationally trying to get attention, without any logical thinking.
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 758 ★★★
    edited October 2019
    Funniest thread I’ve read in a while
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 1,845 ★★★★★
    I believe it's still perfectly legal to discriminate on the basis of your level in a mobile game.
This discussion has been closed.