**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Duped CAIW

LucianoDelHoyaLucianoDelHoya Posts: 1,458 ★★★
I have a 5* R4 duped CAIW.

He offers the armour shatter on parry no problem.

But i barely petrify the defenders. Is it RNG based?

Comments

• HCMmcocHCMmcoc Posts: 55
    I agree with Bruinsfan8510. He has great utility depending on what you need him to do.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

You need a tech champ with him to get a petrify debuff, 2 petrifies stop regen and 3 makes it reverse heal

That's incorrect. With a tech champ in your team cap iw has an [X]% chance to place a 25% petrify debuff. Despair aside, you'll need 4 to stop and at least 5 to reverse healing.

As to your question OP, yes it is rng based depending on your sig level. All the information you need is contained within his ability sheet, though, so please refer to that and ask again if anything is still unclear after that.
    That’s incorrect, my Cap IW stops regen with 2 petrifys and reverse heals with 3
    he covered that.
  • UnFazedSkullUnFazedSkull Posts: 245 ★★

I have max despair and max petrify for Masteries, therefore 2 petrifys stop regen and 3 reverse heal....my Cap IW is rank 5 Sig 200, people who don’t know probably don’t even use him the right way

No the issue is you're claiming that it takes 2 petrifys which is misleading because you never claimed to have the despair mastery in the first place making seem that you only do need 2 petrifys
  • UnFazedSkullUnFazedSkull Posts: 245 ★★

Anyone who uses Cap IW as their top champ, majority of them have those maxed in their masteries so they should know better

You're still overall spreading misinformation, mate. 2 petrify debuffs provide 50% heal reduction, max despair delivers another 30% adding up to 80%.

Pacify at max rank provides 30% heal reduction (iirc) adding up to 110% on an opponent with 2 petrify debuffs and a stun. Without additional debuffs there's literally no way your cap iw stops healing with just 2 petrify debuffs. Adding a stun with max pacify will start reversing it.

You run a max sig cap iw, the numbers are right there for you. Why don't you just use those instead of half-a**ing this?
    Don't forget about the other debuffs CAIW can place
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★

Anyone who uses Cap IW as their top champ, majority of them have those maxed in their masteries so they should know better

Yeah, that’s a great defense on a thread that’s asking about how his abilities work, so obviously they know everything about him and how to optimize playing him...
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    The suspense is killing me
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian

Give me a minute to prove everyone wrong and I’ll post a video, I’m done talking about this 👍

You need 4 petrifies to stop healing 5 to reverse healing and thats WITHOUT DESPAIR OR ANY OTHER MASTERYS get that through you head
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★

Give me a minute to prove everyone wrong and I’ll post a video, I’m done talking about this 👍

@Bruinsfan8510

We're waiting here.