**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* Rank up Dr V or Sym Sup

I have a Duped Dr Voodoo 5* at r3, and pulled 5* Sym Supreme a few days ago, took him to r2.

By the end of the week I'll have the cats to take Dr V to r4, or I could take Sym Supe to r3 and r4 when I replace the Mystic cats in a few months. I see on Seatin's chart that SymSupe is the better character, but he's unawakened and Dr V is duped.
Which one should I put my resources into?

Comments

• Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Dr voodoo better all rounder, regen helps everywhere, ability reduction massive poison damage, etc etc, ss is the better boss killer against buff champs, shuts down a lot of buffs instantly I bring him to war if it’s a champion or medusa boss and he slays them, takes him a while to ramp up his fight as he gets epic after an l3and mystic dispersion is quite useful for him. Voodoo if you need a workhorse, ss if you have a rounded roster and need an extra boss killer
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,997 ★★★★★
    Speeds pretty much nailed why Dr V and SS both are good rankups. I can back Dr V with my heart and soul. Hes great in a lot of content, and so is SS. But dr V just edges him out slightly