**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which Rank-up decision do you regret the most?

2»

Comments

• LaVarBBBLaVarBBB Posts: 81

Cull obsidian and ronin at rank 3. Ranked them up cuz they were new and exciting champs but havent seen a use for them so far and would like to get that valuable gold back

I get what you mean, I love my rank 3 cull but cannot really compete with the harder content. I just use him sometimes on master mode etc.
  • BogiaBogia Posts: 125
    Hellow said:

4/55 Massacre since I pulled him as a 6*
    A day after

Oof.
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    I regret maxing out my four star Doctor Voodoo. I haven't used him for months and I forgot he was even on my roster....
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    5* gr to r5

4.55 drax and putting 180 level stones in him 2 years ago

ouch thats unlucky man
  • DoonxDoonx Posts: 182
    Morningstar
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    R4 5* ultron when I had t2a burning. Should've take some meme champ instead
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Darkhawk, such an overrated champion, even awakened. As long I don't have NT, he sits on the bench (or AWD). My Sentinel is so much better.
  • roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 346 ★★★
    Taking Captain Marvel Movie to R4 immediately. I don't like her play style at all and she sits on the bench. Yes I know how affective she can be, it just doesn't jive with how I play. Taking 25 blocks or 12 parries isn't my jam.

I'll stick with ghost.
  • arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 ★★★

Taking Captain Marvel Movie to R4 immediately. I don't like her play style at all and she sits on the bench. Yes I know how affective she can be, it just doesn't jive with how I play. Taking 25 blocks or 12 parries isn't my jam.

I'll stick with ghost.

It's not like you have to do it every fight. Just saying. :)
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    I probably have the worst rank up in the history of MCOC. I ranked up 5* Iron Man to R4. It was at a time when I didn't have many other 5* options and it seemed like a good idea to use his regen for AQ. Worst decision ever. He hits like a marshmallow. I have 4* champs that do more damage than him. I REALLY wish that I could get a rank down ticket. The best I can hope for is that he wins the next buff contest and the devs make him useful.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Dormammu was the first champion I took to r4 and he was so terrible I instantly regretted it because they nerfed him right after I ranked him. Even without the nerf he was still bad, horrible decision.

He was the first champion I got from the featured crystal and I was just way too excited about it lol.
  • CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    damakq said:

R4 5* drax.. i rank him up before kabam nerf him..

I did the exact same thing. I do still like using him once and awhile, though. His movements seem to really flow smoothly.
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    If I could go back in time, I'd probably not R4 Hela because I hardly ever use her and I pulled a 6*, but regret is a big word. She carried me through A5 until I got better champs.

Darkhawk, such an overrated champion, even awakened. As long I don't have NT, he sits on the bench (or AWD). My Sentinel is so much better.

I don’t use Darkhawk very often, what’s overrated about him? Is he overhyped by all the content creators?

• daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    Drax to r4 just before the fix. Oh well.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    LaVarBBB said:

I don’t use Darkhawk very often, what’s overrated about him? Is he overhyped by all the content creators?

He’s not overrated, he’s exactly rated as he should be. Double immune, regen, utility power control, auto block and increased damage with a very long heal block. Some people just got recognize what they have.

Same can be said to me about quake. 🤷‍♂️
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

LaVarBBB said:

He’s not overrated, he’s exactly rated as he should be. Double immune, regen, utility power control, auto block and increased damage with a very long heal block. Some people just got recognize what they have.

What power control? His SP1 not giving power at stealth mode and 70% reduced defensive power gain, it isn't really control. Power lock, leak, drain, steal or burn: that's power control. Reducing power gain is power prevention.

Darkhawk benefits most from his modes, which require quite some power. Switching modes is hard offensively. SP1 has zero incentive. He relies too much on his sig and synergies to shine.

Sentinel and Doc Ock are much better than DH.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I don't think anyone who can play quake to about 75% efficiency or above will underrate her. I thought the same thing too until I saw her destroy act 6.1.5 crossbones and I had to use my r4 iceman lol.
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★

Jaded said:

LaVarBBB said:

What power control? His SP1 not giving power at stealth mode and 70% reduced defensive power gain, it isn't really control. Power lock, leak, drain, steal or burn: that's power control. Reducing power gain is power prevention.

Darkhawk benefits most from his modes, which require quite some power. Switching modes is hard offensively. SP1 has zero incentive. He relies too much on his sig and synergies to shine.

I just R5'd and Sig 120 my DH and he is a beast, if you play to just get to his SP3 asap his damage hits for 10-15k mediums in his null mode, if you haven't 100% Variant 1 he is a great option especially since I don't have Ghost and I'm still seeing his uses with clearing 6.2

- Definitely not overrated.
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★

Captain marvel I did it tmsince she was my only 5 star and I wanted to raise my prestige

The movie version?
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    None so far...

I NEARLY r5 Cap Marvel (Movie)... good thing I held off as I've pulled ghost since then and I like her play style & damage better..

Cap Sparkle is a bit stressful to play (i.e., trying to finish fights in binary) which makes it more prone to mistakes IMO.
    Jaded said:

LaVarBBB said:

Absolutely agree about both champs, seems like you need to know how to use them properly to get the full potential out of both champs.
  • Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★

I'll stick with ghost.

u dont have to do it everytime , my cap marvel is my first rank 5 and she demolished 6.2, just finish the fight with like 17-18 binary charges (nick fury synergy helps a lot too but its not necessary for her) next fight parry 5combo parry 5combo parry 5combo ur binary and u throw sp2 dead gg

Normax_X said:

I'll stick with ghost.

u dont have to do it everytime , my cap marvel is my first rank 5 and she demolished 6.2, just finish the fight with like 17-18 binary charges (nick fury synergy helps a lot too but its not necessary for her) next fight parry 5combo parry 5combo parry 5combo ur binary and u throw sp2 dead gg

Don’t her persistent charges allow her to carry over those binary charges to the next fight?
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Jaded said:

LaVarBBB said:

Power control is described as controlling their power. Giving reduced power from stealth mode is a form of power control. Not to mention the increased power gain dh gets from it. I use my dh map 7 sig 60 and take out the omega red boss on day 5 without boosts. We also finish ranking around the top 30 alliances(just to explain we aren’t low prestige). I don’t use any synergies for him either. So your description of darkhawk is way off. Out of the two you mention only sentinel could do the same. Doc ock isn’t even close to what darkhawk can do overall.