30-Minute Timers Still Active?

2»

Comments

  • Ja55Ja55 Posts: 155
    Dazman220 wrote: »
    I love how people are Flagging the Post. Besides the fact that it's not what it's for, all it will do is send it to Moderation and they will see it faster. Interesting contradiction. If someone questions something they want, they troll it. If it's something they don't want, it becomes a crusade.

    Haha im only joking, i was having a little poke at both kabam and the community on this one, all in friendly jest though.

    FYI i never flagged your posts.

    No worries. I don't take Flags personally either way. Have a look at my Profile. Lol. I just think it's funny when people misuse it.

    Lmfao. That's what i would say if my forum profile looked like yours.
  • Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★
    AQ just started and the Timers are still 30-Minutes. Anyone else notice this? I thought it stopped last Round.
    if you see we have 30 minute timers why come on here. it is what it is.... just shut up and go on with your aq
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 20,669 ★★★★★
    edited August 2017
    Ja55 wrote: »
    Dazman220 wrote: »
    I love how people are Flagging the Post. Besides the fact that it's not what it's for, all it will do is send it to Moderation and they will see it faster. Interesting contradiction. If someone questions something they want, they troll it. If it's something they don't want, it becomes a crusade.

    Haha im only joking, i was having a little poke at both kabam and the community on this one, all in friendly jest though.

    FYI i never flagged your posts.

    No worries. I don't take Flags personally either way. Have a look at my Profile. Lol. I just think it's funny when people misuse it.

    Lmfao. That's what i would say if my forum profile looked like yours.

    That's because people abuse it and troll others.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 20,669 ★★★★★
    We have every right to point out when something is off without people jumping on us. If it's supposed to be there, great. That's why I asked. If it's not, I'm not going to listen to a bunch of bully-mentality comments just because people want it. It's our responsibility to point out things that we notice. It's not my fault if that doesn't serve your agenda.
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    We don't really have any responsibilities here. We all just hang around and throw our opinions out there cause we have nothing better to do at the moment...

    Like me procrastinating doing my actual work right now :D
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 20,669 ★★★★★
    We don't really have any responsibilities here. We all just hang around and throw our opinions out there cause we have nothing better to do at the moment...

    Like me procrastinating doing my actual work right now :D

    Well, if we're on the Forum and we notice something not right, it's a responsibility in my mind. That's part of communication. We let them know what seems off, and they look into it. Contrary to the belief of some, we're not just here to complain. Lol.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,416 ★★★★
    We have every right to point out when something is off without people jumping on us. If it's supposed to be there, great. That's why I asked. If it's not, I'm not going to listen to a bunch of bully-mentality comments just because people want it. It's our responsibility to point out things that we notice. It's not my fault if that doesn't serve your agenda.

    Here we go agsin crying victim an oh no everyone is bullying me,
  • Balm82Balm82 Posts: 180
    Morons, springs to mind!
  • GamerGamer Posts: 5,179 ★★★★
    Im Think it Can be Becasse it wash only 1 days we get this 30 timer thing.
  • ArtOfKhaosArtOfKhaos Posts: 59
    I would love it if the timers stayed at 30 min, I can get some extra sleep lol
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,278 ★★★
    I just wish kabam would come on and say if this will be for the duration of this aq. I think it should be. A lot of alliances will benefit on day 1 that hadn't joined on time by being able to run map 6. At least give others the options to try map 6 on later days to make up those points (and if those who did map 6 day 1 also can complete later days, great for them)...basically, I'm just annoyed that this wasn't announced so everyone could plan for it instead of those who noticed it after others began aq
  • Ja55Ja55 Posts: 155
    Ja55 wrote: »
    Dazman220 wrote: »
    I love how people are Flagging the Post. Besides the fact that it's not what it's for, all it will do is send it to Moderation and they will see it faster. Interesting contradiction. If someone questions something they want, they troll it. If it's something they don't want, it becomes a crusade.

    Haha im only joking, i was having a little poke at both kabam and the community on this one, all in friendly jest though.

    FYI i never flagged your posts.

    No worries. I don't take Flags personally either way. Have a look at my Profile. Lol. I just think it's funny when people misuse it.

    Lmfao. That's what i would say if my forum profile looked like yours.

    That's because people abuse it and troll others.

    Oh..i see. You get to decide when something is abused or people are trolls. Thanks for the clarification.
  • Ja55Ja55 Posts: 155
    We have every right to point out when something is off without people jumping on us. If it's supposed to be there, great. That's why I asked. If it's not, I'm not going to listen to a bunch of bully-mentality comments just because people want it. It's our responsibility to point out things that we notice. It's not my fault if that doesn't serve your agenda.

    When you have a differing opinion or view you claim the forum is for everyone but when someone else has a different perspective than you they are a bully? Imo you are the bully in the forum and try to cover it by always claiming you are being "attacked".
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    What even is this thread lguys he asked if they were suppose to be enabled that's it don't even know why y'all are so aggressive
  • Balm82Balm82 Posts: 180
    Any alliance taking advantage of this exploit should have the rewards taken off them!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 20,669 ★★★★★
    Ja55 wrote: »
    We have every right to point out when something is off without people jumping on us. If it's supposed to be there, great. That's why I asked. If it's not, I'm not going to listen to a bunch of bully-mentality comments just because people want it. It's our responsibility to point out things that we notice. It's not my fault if that doesn't serve your agenda.

    When you have a differing opinion or view you claim the forum is for everyone but when someone else has a different perspective than you they are a bully? Imo you are the bully in the forum and try to cover it by always claiming you are being "attacked".

    When someone has a different opinion, that's totally fine. When a group of people jump on a Thread and tell someone to shut up for questioning whether something should be there or not, that's bully-mentality. There is a difference. People can agree or disagree. When they attack someone for pointing out a possible error, that's abusive.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,416 ★★★★
    Ja55 wrote: »
    We have every right to point out when something is off without people jumping on us. If it's supposed to be there, great. That's why I asked. If it's not, I'm not going to listen to a bunch of bully-mentality comments just because people want it. It's our responsibility to point out things that we notice. It's not my fault if that doesn't serve your agenda.

    When you have a differing opinion or view you claim the forum is for everyone but when someone else has a different perspective than you they are a bully? Imo you are the bully in the forum and try to cover it by always claiming you are being "attacked".

    When someone has a different opinion, that's totally fine. When a group of people jump on a Thread and tell someone to shut up for questioning whether something should be there or not, that's bully-mentality. There is a difference. People can agree or disagree. When they attack someone for pointing out a possible error, that's abusive.

    No one has made a personal attack. You need to stop being a precious snowflake, ja was right if someone disagrees or has another point of view it seems you go straight into "oh it's pack mentality" and " their attacking me".
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,278 ★★★
    Seriously, we need an answer from kabam. Are 30 minute timers staying for all of this aq or is just a bug today?
  • FthewiggFthewigg Posts: 104
    Leave it to dribble....
  • Hey everyone! The 30-minute timers are correct for this AQ. Sorry for any confusion with this. This will continue for the duration of the current Alliance Quest but will return to normal once it has ended.

    As this thread has gone off topic though and turned into personal attacks - I'm closing it down.
  • JerzyJerzy Posts: 35
    It never fails...
  • JerzyJerzy Posts: 35
    Seriously??!!!
    Why would you even ask about it??
    This is why we can't have nice things!!!!
  • JerzyJerzy Posts: 35
    Seriously??!!!
    Why would you even ask about it??
    This is why we can't have nice things!!!!
This discussion has been closed.