**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Do u think my roster is ready to full complete act 5? help!

MY TOP CHAMPS ARE 5 star spidy rank 4(unawakaned), 5 star Void rank 4 (unawakaned), 5 star captain marvel movie rank 3, 4 star corvus rank 5 (awakened), 6 star morningstar rank 1 (unawakaned), 6 star storm rank 1 (unawakaned), 4 star gwenpool rank 5 (awakaned), 4 star killmonger rank 5 (awakened), 5 star rank 3 havok (unawakaned), as a 5 star unranked and unawakaned i got, hyperion rank 2, venom the duck rank 2 , also 4 star rank 5 scarlet wich (max out), 4 star wolverine rank 5 ( awakened), 4 star rank 5 starlord (max out)... which should i rank up or maybe give up to this challenge.. .. maybe i should upload screenshots but right now i dont have my cellphone.. so pls help me guys

Comments

• Options
    S2_BlizzardS2_Blizzard Posts: 24
    edited October 2019

MY TOP CHAMPS ARE 5 star spidy rank 4(unawakaned), 5 star Void rank 4 (unawakaned), 5 star captain marvel movie rank 3, 4 star corvus rank 5 (awakened), 6 star morningstar rank 1 (unawakaned), 6 star storm rank 1 (unawakaned), 4 star gwenpool rank 5 (awakaned), 4 star killmonger rank 5 (awakened), 5 star rank 3 havok (unawakaned), as a 5 star unranked and unawakaned i got, hyperion rank 2, venom the duck rank 2 , also 4 star rank 5 scarlet wich (max out), 4 star wolverine rank 5 ( awakened), 4 star rank 5 starlord (max out)... which should i rank up or maybe give up to this challenge.. .. maybe i should upload screenshots but right now i dont have my cellphone.. so pls help me guys

I have a lot of useful 4 stars but they are rank 1,, so should i focus on rank up useful 4 stars like emma frost, omega red, etc... or wait a new 5 star roster?... i got sunspot as a 5 star yesterday ...
  • Options
    Dkv_BlizzardDkv_Blizzard Posts: 2
    i think you should improve your 5 star roster, but also u can do it .. depends on your skills... :D
    GOOD LUCK!
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian

which should i rank up or maybe give up to this challenge

You have way more firepower than I did doing Act 5. But in general, there's little point in asking if your roster is good enough, because the question is really are you good enough with that roster. And it sounds like you might already be trying to do Act 5 and having difficulties. If so, you should ask specific questions about the specific challenges that are giving you problems. The players on the forums can help you with specific fights on specific maps with specific roster choices. But they cannot help you much with vague questions like are you good enough to do Act 5. That's an unanswerable question.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    It would be heck of a lot easier to read if you had led with a screenshot. You seem more than capable of doing it.