**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Fix backdraft intercepts already

1234568»

Comments

• iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Still broken
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    iRetr0 said:

Still broken

Thanks for update. Guess my 5* Magik won't be uselful for a while, which reduces my number of useful 5* mystics to 0
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Kerneas said:

iRetr0 said:

Still broken

Thanks for update. Guess my 5* Magik won't be uselful for a while, which reduces my number of useful 5* mystics to 0
    There is a new strategy with heavy chaining using magik, kt1 has a video on it
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Kerneas said:

iRetr0 said:

Still broken

Thanks ! Will watch.
  • KerayZKerayZ Posts: 220 ★★★

🦗🦗7 months almost ... Why is this not important? Is it because it generates expenses? It cannot be that they still don't say anything, if they will hire 2 people just for this error in 7 months it was already resolved ... they just show that there is no interest in fixing this error that generates expenses

I wish they would just announce its meant to be this way now or let us know if they are still trying to fix it.
  • DestroyerDestroyer Posts: 130

Haji_Saab said:

xNig said:

Gamer said:

xNig said:
    How do you do that becasse when I’m use that a lot in a row it like it just get stuck in the same time but oh we’ll migt be becasse I’m hav got drop input one my iPhone XS max
    Don’t take it for granted that the opponent will dash you like before. If you just follow muscle memory you will get tripped.

This is not the problem though. If you are hitting the opponent, you can still do backdraft. It is an issue when you hit the block and then try to do it ... when you do that you are on the mercy of AI whether it decides to dash at you or not. If it does dash, you have no chance of hitting it. Previously, you could either counter that dash or stop yourself from dashing into their light attack.

I think this is an issue with AI not getting block-locked.
    Why would you ever think that a blocked hit stuns the opponent as long as a regular hit?
    Because from October of 2015 (when i started playing) clear up until the HT update this year that's exactly how it worked, so it's either broken, or it was fixed to be the way it is now. Only Kabam knows for sure and they aren't saying, which doesn't line up with their statements regarding transparency. The fact that they haven't updated the players makes me think it's a bug that they are having trouble tracking down, but even that is pure speculation on my part.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
    I am getting tired of dashing back and having the AI smack me in the face as i dashing back, how are we suppose to finish content and enjoy the game if this bug is what's runining it
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Kerneas said:

iRetr0 said:

Still broken

Well one stun imuns it won’t work
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Gamer said:

Lvernon15 said:

Kerneas said:

iRetr0 said:

Still broken

Well one stun imuns it won’t work
    Heavy counter
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★

I am getting tired of dashing back and having the AI smack me in the face as i dashing back, how are we suppose to finish content and enjoy the game if this bug is what's runining it

This is not what dashback intercepts are about. Thats just on you
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Looks like Kabam pruned
    Seraphion said:

This is not even in "known bugs that need more investigation"

This means they are not sure if this is a bug or not. Oh man 🤦‍♂️

Yeah, lots of things aren't listed. :(

Kabam also hasn't said anything in this huge thread, or the AI throwing specials while hitting into their block thread for months. :(

• SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xBBnclAUnw

Come on Kabam.... more proof.
  • edited April 2020
    Hey all,

Thank you all for your patience. We've been looking at this extensively, and have continued to work on it throughout our releases.

Backdraft Intercept was not an intentional addition to the game, but it is a mechanic we recognize is something that our players are accustomed to, and have worked to make sure that we continuously keep it as a part of the game.

We will continue to work on improvements with future releases.
This discussion has been closed.