Options

What do you want to see in the future of Marvel: Contest of Champions?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    6-stars
    I voted 6 stars just so that it had representation. I actually don't mind the idea of 6 stars, just not this soon.

• Options
    AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Something else...
    More modes of gameplay in general, with rewards on par with arena, so that players can choose between grinding a hundred boring matches in arena, or play an alliance-based mode of something, etc. More new things to do. Bases as well, lol. I also like the idea of AW based on restrictions, although not sure how that would run with current AW schedule. I don't want to juggle multiple Wars on top of arena grind and AQ and finding something useful to spend energy on.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,275 ★★★★★
    Wil6541 wrote: »
    @GroundedWisdom they ran a bunch of them way back when. Whole alliance did an arena and everypoint by every alliance member counted. I hated them booting alliance members cause they only scored 3m (today's standard would be 6m) it creates mad stress on the alliance and very few actually liked it and was for the basic champ. Same work you could do it yourself in arena and not have to get angry missing out because the other guy in alliance had a life.

Must have come in just after that. Thanks.
  • Options
    A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    everything except "combo event" , what is that?
  • Options
    Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    edited August 2017
    Wil6541 wrote: »
    @GroundedWisdom they ran a bunch of them way back when. Whole alliance did an arena and everypoint by every alliance member counted. I hated them booting alliance members cause they only scored 3m (today's standard would be 6m) it creates mad stress on the alliance and very few actually liked it and was for the basic champ. Same work you could do it yourself in arena and not have to get angry missing out because the other guy in alliance had a life.

Must have come in just after that. Thanks.

Alliance Arenas would be 5v5 and would cost 1000 gold I believe. You could also use 1*,2*,3* and 4*.
  • Options
    Bases
    Well we all know that 6 stars are coming January 2018 but dude 7 stars is a long way before its gonna be added. I'd like to see alliance arena so i don't why the heck u are talking about 7 stars
  • Options
    Bases
    U know we do have a a T4 Catalysts daily quest it's called proving grounds expert u farm the those catalysts in that quest
  • Options
    Bases
    I'd love to see the alliance base feature added soon so my alliance can grow and expand over the battlerealm
  • Options
    Something else...
    I put other. I want them to put Quicksilver.
  • Options
    Bases
    Mykke wrote 7 stars!
    Dude wtf 7 stars won't be added for a long time 6 stars are coming Jan 2018

• Options
    Bases
    TigerWiskers technically u can already do that in a way
  • Options
    ItsMeRaven wrote: »
    Mykke wrote 7 stars!
    Dude wtf 7 stars won't be added for a long time 6 stars are coming Jan 2018

They were joking and Kabam never said January. They said early 2018 so maybe sometime in 2105 seems to be a safe bet, one year after bases. This will really utilize the VR function of that time.
  • Options
    Bases
    Lol check this out
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,313 ★★★★★
    Some fun play modes like 2* only AW, with rewards that would make it worth participating in. Competitive events like survival mode, highest combo wins, highest damage attack wins, fastest KO wins, an event like IROC using identical symbioid champs with a single set of masteries. Something fun that everyone should be able to enjoy without the usual whining about fairness.
  • Options
    Nitro23Nitro23 Posts: 29
    Something else...
    I'm just waiting for the fantastic four
  • Options
    HolyDirkness41HolyDirkness41 Posts: 85
    Something else...
    I also liked the gear idea. Not sure why the community immediately disregarded this idea and started complaining. I think it was shortly after 12.0 when everyone was enraged over that change and didn't think how cool it might be. D
  • Options
    I also liked the gear idea. Not sure why the community immediately disregarded this idea and started complaining. I think it was shortly after 12.0 when everyone was enraged over that change and didn't think how cool it might be. D

What Gear idea?
  • Options
    fabi0200fabi0200 Posts: 32
    Bases
    base could be more useful for us ........to depend what will they do
  • Options
    DefJ123DefJ123 Posts: 54
    More bobs and vagene.
  • Options
    MillybearMillybear Posts: 113
    Bug fixes
    DefJ123 wrote: »
    More bobs and vagene.

The guy who flagged this must be very sensitive lol.