**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

MISSING CAVALIER DAILY SPECIALS [MERGED THREADS]

Comments

• RailHerRailHer Posts: 8
    I am still having this issue on Android.
  • HazardHazard Posts: 2
    I did the troubleshoot but still cannot see the cavalier crystal bundle, after buying the gm bundle. Please solve it asap or at the very least allow players that have bought the gm bundle to be able to buy the cavalier daily special bundle at least mutant or the next class once it is solved. I use S10+. Thank you
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Note 9 can't see the offer still
  • I still did not see the daily cav offer. I have Note 8.
  • TH3_STONETH3_STONE Posts: 56
    Note 9 still no new daily deal
  • RevenReven Posts: 8
    If it is still running?I'm uncollected bought the grand master daily crystal but after the purchase the crystal didn't upgrade any ideas or have I just missed the deal?
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    There is a massive thread about this directly below this thread....
  • Demion_ChaosDemion_Chaos Posts: 5
    Samsung Galaxy S10+, not able to get cavalier daily mutant crystal
  • BK_AVENGERBK_AVENGER Posts: 59
    Samsung Galaxy 8+, and no offer
  • Azzzm0Azzzm0 Posts: 13
    No cav offer here either. Samsung note 8
  • jhwk13jhwk13 Posts: 10
    Samsung Note 10+ here, still can't see offer and hold Cavalier title.
  • Still no Cavalier offer showing.
  • Android user Note 10+. Not seeing daily deal. Have went through troubleshooting as well.
  • Purchased the mutant uncollected daily offer and the cavalier offer is not available. Also running on Android.
  • MudDragonMudDragon Posts: 10
    Galaxy S9 Plus here. Still no offer. I tried all the troubleshooting steps but no results.
  • JslapJslap Posts: 67
    No offer here. Galaxy s10. Tried to troubleshoot. If we android users could just get this offer for free.. I will offer sacrifices in honor of the kabam CEO tonight. Thank you.
  • Cody4prezCody4prez Posts: 17
    Galaxy s9. No cavalier option in daily Crystal, but had access to it yesterday.
  • neilr3595neilr3595 Posts: 33
    Google pixel 3
    All up to date.
    Still no Cav daily.
  • Cfama_21Cfama_21 Posts: 5
    Nothing for me either. I have a Pixel 2 XL
  • taker4utaker4u Posts: 11
    Seems that MCOC is kinda racist,every time offer or something new is out,people with android have problems,don't get the same offers and so on... and what they say?"We are sorry...thank you" .

Just a big FU from android user :smile:

• NemesaiNemesai Posts: 3
    edited October 2019
    No daily cav offer for me either. Tried restarting, force stop, and reinstall. Nothing.
    Galaxy A20
    In game name: Nemesai
  • taker4utaker4u Posts: 11

S9+ still no cavalier crystal - always Android users left with bugs and forced to wait, yet never seem to see compensation, retribution or any form of justification as to why we always get the issues. Considering, and this is coming from you guys.. Google is community based, so any content changes are permitted - iOS you need to go the long way round, but we're the ones penalised?

When a problem/bug appears on iOS every member from MCOC community must attend to solve the problem ASAP... but when someone with android has problem,they just ignore it
  • PeteMagnumPeteMagnum Posts: 11
    Same here. Samsung Galaxy S9.
  • Jake303AoSJake303AoS Posts: 301 ★★
    Anybody else not seeing the Cavalier daily special today?