Earlier today, there was an issue where Summoners that logged on shortly after the Login Calendar switched over for the day didn't receive the Cosmic Ghost Rider login crystal. We've fixed the issue for players receiving the crystal now but will have to collect data and send out the crystal to all players that didn't receive it next week. We apologize for this inconvenience and look forward to making it right for you all.

Which 5* Skill to awaken?

I have both Blade and Aegon at Rank 5, sig 200. I also have an awakened gwenpool at r4 and stealth suit spidy awakened...i have two skill gems (saving one for nick fury) the other i want to use on Korg or Killmonger (my awd is strong already, but korg wouldnt hurt) but also have void and sabretooth so I could run the unholy trinity. Or wait for someone else like massacre, night thrasher, elsa bloodstone, etc.

Which 5* Skill to awaken? 17 votes

Killmonger
58%
TROUBL3DSpicyslicer_fr3do_Thesurvivlist10or_StrongChampioncriticTehsigzorzWoozieEtjamaYa_Boi_28 10 votes
Korg
5%
Tony886 1 vote
Wait for future skill champ releases, or like massacre, night thrasher, etc
35%
Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg_Chaos_WhiteStrikerTheTalentsH3t3rgfduncan 6 votes

Comments

• ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,296 ★★★★
    Killmonger
    If your AWD is strong already, killmonger adds alot of offensive power.
  • ReeseSmith14ReeseSmith14 Posts: 78
    Thanks guys
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Save it for night thrasher
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 1,995 ★★★★★
    neither
  • I can personally say that I liked having my Killmonger awakened, especially the extra Attack Rating when he has Reverberation and True Strike going, though I admittedly like his playstyle anyway.