**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How good is Majik?

Pool5555Pool5555 Posts: 63
edited October 2019 in Strategy and Tips
Some tips from some majik players would be appreciated (,its going to be my second r4 5 star) and is she viable against the collector?

Comments

• doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
    If u can back enemy against wall and get the first sp2 done, it good to go. Just keep parry/stun, combo attack, with sp2 thrown in and fight over
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Magik is power control queen. Just spam sp2 and keep opponent power locked
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Freetoplay_21 made a very good insight on Magik. If u prepare to use her against collector, then u better practice intercept first.

She is one of my early r4 5* champs, definitely a versatile champ and her power control can save u a lot of revives.
  • abqberabqber Posts: 230 ★★
    Magik was my first 5*, first ever r4. I took her to r4 after I did 5.4 initial completion. I awakened her with the mystic ag I got from exploring 5.4. She put in a lot of work against the collector when I went for act 5 100%. The collector is pretty aggressive so you can intercept him a lot and bait heavy by holding block, it's just about getting to your first sp2. Once you're there, you'll have a very good time. Transferring bane is easy and you can do slow combos to ensure you're having very good bane transfers. Since he's aggressive backdraft intercepting is very easy, if you're not comfortable doing stand-up intercepts, you could just block and bait heavy after you knock him down each time with your sp2, if you can nail those stand up intercepts then go for it! You'll have a fun time.
    Only thing to look out for is your power locks/power steals failing eventually coz of his fun and interactive ability which reduces your ability accuracy over time (2.5% every 5 seconds I believe, I could be wrong though)
    My personal best against collector with my r4 was a 57 hit combo. I r5ed her after exploring act 5, she was my first r5... No regrets about it. Also, running suicides greatly benefit her, she just rewinds the health she loses from recoil. The mastery build I used for act 5 with magik were full suicides (although it's better to run only DE, coz she nets a heal every time she activates her sps if you have recovery maxed) and with 3/5 MD.
    Enjoy the rank up and practice intercepting, mainly the backdraft ones and stand ups if you are comfortable.
    She's a great choice for r4.
    Have fun mate!
  • Pool5555Pool5555 Posts: 63
    She was my first 5 star as well, and thnx for the help
    abqber said:

Magik was my first 5*, first ever r4. I took her to r4 after I did 5.4 initial completion. I awakened her with the mystic ag I got from exploring 5.4. She put in a lot of work against the collector when I went for act 5 100%. The collector is pretty aggressive so you can intercept him a lot and bait heavy by holding block, it's just about getting to your first sp2. Once you're there, you'll have a very good time. Transferring bane is easy and you can do slow combos to ensure you're having very good bane transfers. Since he's aggressive backdraft intercepting is very easy, if you're not comfortable doing stand-up intercepts, you could just block and bait heavy after you knock him down each time with your sp2, if you can nail those stand up intercepts then go for it! You'll have a fun time.
    Only thing to look out for is your power locks/power steals failing eventually coz of his fun and interactive ability which reduces your ability accuracy over time (2.5% every 5 seconds I believe, I could be wrong though)
    My personal best against collector with my r4 was a 57 hit combo. I r5ed her after exploring act 5, she was my first r5... No regrets about it. Also, running suicides greatly benefit her, she just rewinds the health she loses from recoil. The mastery build I used for act 5 with magik were full suicides (although it's better to run only DE, coz she nets a heal every time she activates her sps if you have recovery maxed) and with 3/5 MD.
    Enjoy the rank up and practice intercepting, mainly the backdraft ones and stand ups if you are comfortable.
    She's a great choice for r4.
    Have fun mate!

• Pool5555Pool5555 Posts: 63
    I was planning to use heavy attack spam against the wall, will that work though?
  • ErocksErocks Posts: 294 ★★
    Magik’s damage output is not great, so I would recommend L2 spam