**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Does the new November calendar guarantee a 4 or 5 star Havok?

MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
Just clarifying, does every calender, summoner, proven, uncollected and i forgot the other one. Does every calendar guarantee a 4* or 5* Havok cuz that would be awesome!

Comments

• MatiEspinozaMatiEspinoza Posts: 93
    The uncollected and cavalier calendars guarantee a 4* Havok, with a chance of having a 5*
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    I understand that UC and cavalier calendar both guarantees 4 star and a chance at 5 star login champ. I want to know are the chances of getting 5 star are higher in cavalier as compared to UC or is it same? In short what are the drop rates?
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

I understand that UC and cavalier calendar both guarantees 4 star and a chance at 5 star login champ. I want to know are the chances of getting 5 star are higher in cavalier as compared to UC or is it same? In short what are the drop rates?

Itis probably a legendary crystal for both, I doubt it would have a higher drop rate.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    What good is a 4* to cavalier?
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    The_One said:

What good is a 4* to cavalier?

To dupe the useless 4* and get ISO-8.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Lufaso said:

I don't get it... There such a huge difference of level between cavalier and uncollected, and the drop rates are the same for this crystal ?! Why bothering to be cavalier ? I even prefer 1000 5* shards over 200 6* shards.

For the fully formed T2A maybe haha. But yes i agree that they should up the number of 6* shards.
  • Agree, even making 6 star shards 500 is not going to have a huge impact on summoners, it wouldn't even add up to ONE 6 star a year. And calendar gold amounts are miniscule, when Cavalier level players are mostly ranking up 5 stars and six stars, which take a ton of gold to rank.up.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

Itis probably a legendary crystal for both, I doubt it would have a higher drop rate.
    I’m dubt it 20 procent chamge to get a 5 stars.
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Proven and uncollected should get the 4-5* crystal and then cavalier should get guaranteed 5*