**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Persistent charges broken [Merged Thread]

Comments

• Options
    Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    It made me do a small update a few minutes ago and when I go in the game no champ is showing with any charges at all. Anyone else seeing this?
  • Options

• Options

• Options
    This might be speific to iOS. Im not having any problems on android atm, currently 3:43 pm arizona time
  • Options
    Corvus is missing his charges.
    At this point I should of had 2 charges, map6
  • Options
    Akash1990Akash1990 Posts: 8
    Combo meter for Aegon is not carrying forward.. he is on my attack team for AW.. this is his third fight and he should have some 100+ combo
  • Options

• Options

• Options
    Combo meter for Aegon is not carrying forward.. he is on my attack team for AW.. this is his third fight and he should have some 100+ combo
  • Options
    BetardRomeroBetardRomero Posts: 16
    Nobody buy revives for war or AQ this happened the second war began. Not cool.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★
    They are aware. There's already a Mega thread on it.
  • Options
    We started War and I finished my first 2 fights with Cull obsidian and gained 5 persistent charges. 2 hours later I head into my next fight and Cull obsidian has zero charges.

I have attached a screen shot.

• Options
    Just wanted to update everyone that we are working on implementing a fix that should resolve this soon. We'll update everyone here as soon as it is pushed out to everyone.
  • Options
    They need to reset war or something. This is nonsense.
  • Options
    @Demonzfyre gotcha thank you, I didn’t see it yet I guess!
  • Options
    NilpoNilpo Posts: 19

Sure, they did it just to screw with your war. Did it ever occur to you that wars are almost always running? Obviously bugs will present in war.
  • Options
    WfpkstevezillaWfpkstevezilla Posts: 121 ★★
    This is messed up. Alliance members struggling on AQ and AW. This is a major screw up on a core mechanic. There's a lot of people who just got screwed on boosts, AQ glory, and AW wins right now. Stupid thing to have happen on the first day of war.
  • Options
    UindaKillzoneUindaKillzone Posts: 25
    VtD no longer displays number of banked buffs. It isn't until one starts the next fight that one sees the buffs that are stored. Happens in both event quest and alliance quest. Was not happening 5 hours ago when I used VtD on last AQ.

Still in the annoying bucket -- VtD is capturing and storing buffs; I just can't tell how many or if the capture was successful until I start the next fight.
  • Options
    Nichj99Nichj99 Posts: 248 ★★
    No charges on Corvus for me. AQ, Map 6

• Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    VtD is still carrying and storing buffs but his persistent charge does not show up
  • Options
    rscguitarrscguitar Posts: 2
    Whats the persitence charge?
  • Options
    phil56201phil56201 Posts: 967 ★★★
    Can confirm with Nick Fury, he starts out in 2nd phase bypassing the LMD phase entirely.
  • Options
    Same. iPhone user here, every game mode, no charges on persistent charge attackers, so my Corvus and VtD are not very usable.
  • Options
    Hey there everyone, we've pushed out a fix that should resolve this issue. You may want to give it a few minutes to go out and then restart your game in order for it to implement completely. Thanks for being patient with us as we worked to get this taken care of.
  • Options
    Nilpo said:

Sure, they did it just to screw with your war. Did it ever occur to you that wars are almost always running? Obviously bugs will present in war.
    All wars begin simultaneously. It's not just mine.
  • Options
    Lpirnie5321Lpirnie5321 Posts: 113
    AW lane B. Fought Domino on node before miniboss with 4/55 duped Corvus. I have 5/50 duped Proxima and 3-45 X-23 on my team.