**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Domino for LOL. Good Idea ?

So I'm done with all other content in the game. LOL is the only one left. Have about 10 R5s and play in Masters bracket AW, AQ Map 7 and 6.

Iv'e been too lazy to explore LOL. But I just need to get it done and over with at this point.

Anyone who has used Domino as a main champ for LOL, pls share their reviews on how was she for LOL. I have deep wounds maxed.Tried her on Starlord and was able to get a Solo in approx 8-9 mins.

Team :
1.Domino
2.Quake for Electro, and Magik.
Synergy :
Nick Fury
Deadpool
Masacre

*(No I don't have 5* Duped Ghost, NF or AEgon)

Anyone who has a better Idea or suggestion. pls do share. Thanks

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

So I'm done with all other content in the game. LOL is the only one left. Have about 10 R5s and play in Masters bracket AW, AQ Map 7 and 6.

Iv'e been too lazy to explore LOL. But I just need to get it done and over with at this point.

Anyone who has used Domino as a main champ for LOL, pls share their reviews on how was she for LOL. I have deep wounds maxed.Tried her on Starlord and was able to get a Solo in approx 8-9 mins.

Team :
    1.Domino
    2.Quake for Electro, and Magik.
    Synergy :
    Nick Fury
    Deadpool
    Masacre

*(No I don't have 5* Duped Ghost, NF or AEgon)

Anyone who has a better Idea or suggestion. pls do share. Thanks

if you have read hulk you can do a lot of it with just him, domino and massacre with the parry heavy method.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Yeah you really need a Red Hulk to make doing it with Domino really easy, even a three star one will work for the synergy. Drop Deadpool for him.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    I just fully explored LOL last week. Used R5 sig 200 Ægon and I wouldn't have done it without him. He's the answer to every problem. If you have unlimited funds you can get it done. If you don't then wait for Ægon.
  • CyporgCyporg Posts: 283 ★★
    domino, rulk, masacre, deadpool, NF. I'd go with that. i did one path with almost the same team. Turn off suicides, I made the mistake of leaving them on, really hurts dominos durability.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Cyporg said:

domino, rulk, masacre, deadpool, NF. I'd go with that. i did one path with almost the same team. Turn off suicides, I made the mistake of leaving them on, really hurts dominos durability.

If he turns them off he won’t need nick and dead pool, use nick and quake instead
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    I used hyperion as my main as he doesn't need synergies.

Then I had 4 slots free for utility champs as needed. Like GP for electro, void for DS, ect.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Well I tried with Red Hulk and Without Redhulk. With Suicides and without suicides.

Redhulk not really helping because heavy spam is not the ideal way for LOL. Domino's main damage output is from SP3.
    SP3 damage is mainly crit bleed damage and is increased based on combo meter (the crits in the combo meter that is).

So it's mainly just parry, get the combo meter up and SP3. That's the main reason I maxed deep wounds too. Suicides if anything is helping me heal beginning of every match since I don't throw SP2s plus the extra damage.

However I'm a little confused about suicides because the crit bleed can be refreshed with sp1. so once I get the crit bleed need to spam sp1s, Since I have maxed deep wounds refreshing those bleeds should be easier.
    I think I'll shut suicides and need a replacement for deadpool. Maybe wolverine. The synergy says all team mates gain extra 4% power. So that should help getting to Sp1 and refreshing the crit bleed even more. That;s just my research so far.

@Lormif @StevieManWonder @Sixate @Cyporg @Lvernon15

I beat the easy path with about 300 units using dominos heavy with red hulk and mass. You dont have to worry about the limber beause of increased stun, you dont have to worry as much about the evade, and you are taling about 3k+ crit tics with the incinerate. I am not sure why you state it is not a main method.
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★
    Domino is ideal for the easy path. She got me through with just using free crystals+stash. Zero units. There are some challenges with her for completion. Honestly, it felt like too much work so I waited until I got Ægon for that.

However, OP team does seem doable. Using only SP3, Dom can bypass three damage cap occasionally. Think I saw a 98k SP3 versus Falcon on easy path. Keeping the critical bleeds going with SP1 can be done, but it requires luck, timing and power gain synergy but the payoff is there. I think Dom is a decent choice for this. Ægon is best but of remaining choices, I think she's among the top.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    There will be a few rough fights with Domino and can easily be an item sink. Abomination Electro and Spidey come to mind. Those are easy solo's with Ægon. Jugs was the hardest fight for me. Make sure to check enigmatic ability when possible or use google for the hidden ones so you aren't caught off guard by an unknown ability. Maestro will be easy as heck after a couple times through. I don't have Domino to know how great she is unfortunately.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Cyporg said:

No. If you are running Nick Fury and Deadpool. You definitely want suicides on.

I did path four with Domino.

It’s 10% regen every fight, and she often shrugs off the bleed. How does it hurt her durability?

SDP said:

Cyporg said:

No. If you are running Nick Fury and Deadpool. You definitely want suicides on.

I did path four with Domino.

It’s 10% regen every fight, and she often shrugs off the bleed. How does it hurt her durability?
    @SDP what synergy team did you use, your mastery setup and units used ?
    Dom, Masacre, Rulk, Nick, and DPX.

DPX offers more benefit than OG Deadpool with the increased lucky chance per parry. Especially, considering you have unlimited parries with Masacre.

I love to fire Domino’s sp2 if I’m lucky after reaching it, which kinda stinks while running her in LOL, cause you never want to do that.

I only ran path four of Kiryu’s 2.2 map with her.

Kiryu's map ? he has a different map made ?

He has a couple different versions, yes

Where can I find em all, can I get a link pls

Just google LOL maps. I believe they are both on MCOC blogspot or something.
    Sorry, it was path 3 I ran with her, not path 4!

Would you recommend Suicides ? I can change my mastery setup if required @SDP

I think you could go either way. Suicides and just sticking to heavies and sp3 is super solid, because you get that regen. If you have Willpower, then even better.

She can’t do every fight, and she’s not the best for LOL, but she can do a lot.
  • MikeyBoi69MikeyBoi69 Posts: 139
    Honestly at this point in the game LOL is not worth the resources for any champ other than aegon. With domino you'll spend probably 2k units per path and thats not worth it in the current state of the game
    Leave LOL exploration for when you get Aegon
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    Domino is a solid option for sure. But the main annoying thing about her is, she procs auto evade while she’s LUCKY. And that might cost you a couple revives for even against easy opponents.
  • gadgetfanaticgadgetfanatic Posts: 326
    edited October 2019

Well I tried with Red Hulk and Without Redhulk. With Suicides and without suicides.

Redhulk not really helping because heavy spam is not the ideal way for LOL. Domino's main damage output is from SP3.
    SP3 damage is mainly crit bleed damage and is increased based on combo meter (the crits in the combo meter that is).

So it's mainly just parry, get the combo meter up and SP3. That's the main reason I maxed deep wounds too. Suicides if anything is helping me heal beginning of every match since I don't throw SP2s plus the extra damage.

However I'm a little confused about suicides because the crit bleed can be refreshed with sp1. so once I get the crit bleed need to spam sp1s, Since I have maxed deep wounds refreshing those bleeds should be easier.
    I think I'll shut suicides and need a replacement for deadpool. Maybe wolverine. The synergy says all team mates gain extra 4% power. So that should help getting to Sp1 and refreshing the crit bleed even more. That;s just my research so far.

@Lormif @StevieManWonder @Sixate @Cyporg @Lvernon15

This is also my own assessment. granted i just did an inital clear. I had fun playing with my team of masacre, wolvie, caiw, red mags. the prowess synergy also increased the crit bleeds you get. the 2 crit synergies made my specials crit more increasing my overall damage output. With the right mastery setup, you'd just be parrying and doing the mlllm combo almost all the time.

I wrote a post on it in reddit. https://www.reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampions/comments/dkubv2/happy_to_finally_have_done_my_initial_clear_of/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

The damage i am describing in the post all had boosts. so with good rng you'd be breezing through it with my team and mastery setup
    edited October 2019
    You do not need to spam L1. It’s often rather difficult to refresh anyway. If you get a big one, You are ok to throw one or two, as the regen from Nick will take care of that.

Without Suicides, you should always throw the sp2 IF you are lucky upon reaching two bars. That’s my experience, and I’ve farmed with her as well as done a tone of content.

Just saying that her damage is awesome with a great synergy that offers sustainability even if you do not refresh crit bleeds. I only did path 3 with her, so I admittedly don’t know her viability in other paths, but it’s not a bad strategy.