**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which champ has most interesting type of play style??☺️

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Darkhawk
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    monomugg said:

spiderman stark for me. made me learn how to intercept because parrying all day with him just drops health to zero quickly. i like those crits when you have 10 poise charges

ya same here made me a better player cause u can't parry all day with him especially in act 5.3-5.4
  • ArcDeAngelusArcDeAngelus Posts: 209
    Fury, hands down my favourite with that controllable unblockable. One shot an r5 Thing boss in T2 yesterday with him which only made me love him more.
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    edited August 2019
    Really like SheHulk, and very happy to have awaken her and ranked her up.

StarkSpidey. I like the style of play you have with him, pretty straightforward.

One champion I find that does well against many defenders is Angela.

AA... what can I say, if it bleeds and can be poisonned, its already dead.

Luke Cage, love the way we can chain stun, push the defender to sp3, tank the sp3, and keep on going.... refresh the buff, rinse and repeat.
  • Ægon, the only champion whose name is even written in style in-game! He is so fun to play and his special 3looks so magical.
  • Kevo9513Kevo9513 Posts: 356 ★★
    Ghost lol, I got a 5* quake and I’m trying to adapt, but it’s so weird with her. An entire new style.
  • KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★
    Personally I’m a big fan of high risk/reward champs like quake, nick fury, and ghost (to an extent)
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    Venom the Duck. You can literally have a tailor made plan depending on what you’ll encounter on the quest, and can build up buffs in relation to that. Low on funds? Stack on 4 regen buffs. Want a quick burst of attack? Stack on Fury buffs. Wanna hit them with that SP2 and melt them with toxic armor (Colossus I’m looking at you)...stack up power gain buffs.

• digital-SOBdigital-SOB Posts: 261 ★★
    Wasp is dope. Love my Cull. Hyperion is clutch.
    Quake and Ghost took a lil time to get the rhythm down.
    Ghost Rider is underrated, mad utility and very sustainable.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Ghost, Magik, Corvus Glaive, Proxima Midnight, Doctor Voodoo - the ones that cause AI tweaks
  • Mingo0312Mingo0312 Posts: 218
    Deadpool x force 😂 he seriously needs a buff to make him Interesting
  • digital-SOBdigital-SOB Posts: 261 ★★
    Mingo0312 said:

Deadpool x force 😂 he seriously needs a buff to make him Interesting

Play style thread, not buff thread
  • Leon91Leon91 Posts: 58
    Venom The Duck
  • Godslayer_1Godslayer_1 Posts: 329 ★★★
    @digital-SOB thank for assist
    @MorbidAngle not sure about omega but I use my quake for nearly every stuff and that AFTERSHOCK damage is damn satisfying
    Well personally I think some champs which take some time to build up charges or maybe with some complicated abilites and synergies are best

Stark spidy, thing, domino, ghost, Ronin, proxima and more
  • GhjjsjkGhjjsjk Posts: 32
    Human torch is great, his temperature passive is really nice
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I don't like other playstyles than the parry-MLLLM. So that's not why I like a certain champion.

I like Red Hulk. He actually punches and even the sounds are nice. SP1 growl is very satisfactory.
  • JonnySnowJonnySnow Posts: 117
    Ronin is a blast to play, I really enjoy Ghost and Namor as well. Timing the Imperius Rex perfectly is so satisfying
  • dfmoore26dfmoore26 Posts: 94
    JonnySnow said:

Ronin is a blast to play, I really enjoy Ghost and Namor as well. Timing the Imperius Rex perfectly is so satisfying

I'm a big fan of Ronin as well. Very enjoyable to roll in and out of his stances, effectively removing the suicide mastery debuffs, and ramping up quick. Fits in nicely with a quake, fury, cap marvel, and deadpool team.
  • Katzastrophe_Od1nKatzastrophe_Od1n Posts: 223 ★★
    Imo, ghost, wasp, omega red
  • HSenpaiHSenpai Posts: 92
    Omega, ronin, claire and warlock are all a blast to play. Very different play styles too
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    T A S K M A S T E R
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Although he is bad,, Diablo has a very interesting playstyle
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    Invisible Woman right now is a ton of fun for me. Took her to r4 and she rolls through AQ, albeit I'm mostly in map 5 and 4. Intercept without fear of taking damage or getting stunned. End most fights without losing health.